tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Anyone Find the Crags yet? are they surface or underground... or a secret?? :D
I did.
They are located at the edge of Underworld.
Still not sure what item can spawn it in pre-1.1.7 worlds. Really don't want to move from my currently active realm.

@Austin2001 Might wanna make use of the edit button next time, I don't think you wanna get a warning for spamming. o/
@Khaelis, I realize that you are most likely just trying to help out, but if you see a post that you think may need the attention of the staff, please report it and then ignore it. We'll look it over and decide if it needs to be addressed. Thanks.

And now back to the mod release hype, sorry for interrupting. :D

Hellow fellow terrarians! As you can see, the update is out, and with an update, comes a changelog!
Version 1.1.7 changelog:
-Several new enemies!
-The Profaned Crags Biome!
GLJINNP.png

If you already have a world, dont worry! There is an item that spawns it inside your world in case it hasnt been generated yet. (Do not freak out if it freezes, the game is simply generating the biome, be patient)
The biome will continue to be expanded upon in Later, smaller updates.
-3 New Bosses!
Profaned Guardians! -Pre-Providence Bosses, Act as filler bosses of sorts.
MbThMnU.png

-Providence, the Profaned God! Pre-devourer of gods boss, Pay close attention to your suroundings, as attacks Can and Will come from everywhere.
lJlZbes.png

-Supreme calamitas, Superboss, post-yharon. Good luck, you're gonna need it. (Yharon weapons Reccomended)
swqQdL1.png
-New Sub-bosses!
-Ceaseles void, spawns inside the dungeon, post-providence, drops a unique weapon and spawn items for the DoG.
ATdeLDs.png

-Storm Weaver: Spawns in the "space" Biome, drops an ingredient for the Devourer Of Gods Spawner.
FsZB5QV.png

-Cosmic wraith: Seccond verse, same as the first. Drops items for the DoG's spawn.
11TV19G.png
-A New Way to play Melee!
7oY2dIB.png

The Counter Scarf: Provides several "true" Meleeboosts, and a 100% guaranteed dodge, which further increases damage, allowing you to get close and personal with enemies!
(Dropped by demon mode Eye of Cthulu)
VhPoR8S.gif
-Implemented DM Dokuro's Music track "Infernal Catharsis"!

The mod will recieve an entire soundtrack treatment, stay tuned for future tracks from the genious himself!
[Re-posting in other websites without DmDokuro's permision will result in immediate action]
-Several new items, Including a Post-Devourer Of Gods armor tier!
taking the total up to 520, find them all!
GodslayerArmor.png
Imported_piskel_19.png
-and much, much more.

Whats next?
lets just say....
1.1.7.1's looking like quite the big update itself, too.
v0U4b9h.gif

6bH5qYw.gif

Last edited:
Methinks it'll be a wise idea to rebuild my Curroption world's base area to keep up with all these various mods adding content X3 Seriously feels like I'm missing stuff with some of these larger ones, need to get a full 100% item setup goin' here.

Least for now, gonna see if a fresh outta Prehard summoner's got what it takes to deal wtih Demon Mode Eye of Cthulu and get that new scarf :p

EDIT: Oh, Calamity update's not on mod browser. Guess that gives me time to update the base a little. Though question, is this the mod that adds this random giant Earth Elemental boss somewhere? I was farming spiders and suddenly it showed up, pestered me but didn't kill me, then wandered off again.

Hellow fellow terrarians! As you can see, the update is out, and with an update, comes a changelog!
Version 1.1.7 changelog:
-Several new enemies!
-The Calamity Crags Biome!
GLJINNP.png

If you already have a world, dont worry! There is an item that spawns it inside your world in case it hasnt been generated yet. (Do not freak out if it freezes, the game is simply generating the biome, be patient)
The biome will continue to be expanded upon in Later, smaller updates.
-3 New Bosses!
Profaned Guardians! -Pre-Providence Bosses, Act as
MbThMnU.png

-Providence, the Profaned God! Pre-devourer of gods boss, Pay close attention to your suroundings, as attacks Can and Will come from everywhere.
lJlZbes.png

-Supreme calamitas, Superboss, post-yharon. Good luck, you're gonna need it. (Dev weps reccomended)
swqQdL1.png
-New Sub-bosses!
-Ceaseles void, spawns inside the dungeon, post-providence, drops a unique weapon and spawn items for the DoG.
ATdeLDs.png

-Storm Weaver: Spawns in the "space" Biome, drops an ingredient for the Devourer Of Gods Spawner.
FsZB5QV.png

-Cosmic wraith: Seccond verse, same as the first. Drops items for the DoG's spawn.
11TV19G.png
-A New Way to play Melee!
7oY2dIB.png

The Counter Scarf: Provides several "true" Meleeboosts, and a 100% guaranteed dodge, which further increases damage, allowing you to get close and personal with enemies!
(Dropped by demon mode Eye of Cthulu)
VhPoR8S.gif
-Implemented DM Dokuro's Music track "Infernal Catharsis"!

The mod will recieve an entire soundtrack treatment, stay tuned for future tracks from the genious himself!
[Re-posting in other websites without DmDokuro's permision will result in immediate action]
-Several new items, taking the total up to 520, find them all!
-and much, much more.

Whats next?
lets just say....
1.1.7.1's looking like quite the big update itself, too.
v0U4b9h.gif

6bH5qYw.gif
Eh, I'm a bit sad that there isn't any new early-hardmode stuff.

How do I get the Elysian Aegis? I really want the ultimate shield made out of it.
I better not have to fight supreme calamitas on Demon+Onion mode

Welp.
Gonna play this new update on expert mode, plus prepare to cry, plus prefixes for enemies and etc, and a lot of other mods I like. And I'm trying to gain as much loot as possible.
Wish me luck, because the game sure as hell won't give a crap about luck.
And I haven't play a good playthrough for a while, and obviously haven't played the new update.
When I do this playthrough again when the superbosses come out.. God save me. :sigh:

I think it might be unobtainable. I can't seem to find a boss that drops it, and this is on Prepare to Cry mode.
Same, I killed 9 Mega Volcaronas and I only get Elysian Wings.
...I guess I'll try Prepare To Cry Supreme Calamitas now.
that was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom