tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Where is the information about V1.1.7.01? (How many have added new items and etc.)

Main post really hasn't been updated, but @Ziggums posted this a few pages back:

(click the arrow on the qoute box to jump to the post)

Hellow fellow terrarians! As you can see, the update is out, and with an update, comes a changelog!
Version 1.1.7 changelog:
-Several new enemies!
-The Profaned Crags Biome!
GLJINNP.png

If you already have a world, dont worry! There is an item that spawns it inside your world in case it hasnt been generated yet. (Do not freak out if it freezes, the game is simply generating the biome, be patient)
The biome will continue to be expanded upon in Later, smaller updates.
-3 New Bosses!
Profaned Guardians! -Pre-Providence Bosses, Act as filler bosses of sorts.
MbThMnU.png

-Providence, the Profaned God! Pre-devourer of gods boss, Pay close attention to your suroundings, as attacks Can and Will come from everywhere.
lJlZbes.png

-Supreme calamitas, Superboss, post-yharon. Good luck, you're gonna need it. (Yharon weapons Reccomended)
swqQdL1.png
-New Sub-bosses!
-Ceaseles void, spawns inside the dungeon, post-providence, drops a unique weapon and spawn items for the DoG.
ATdeLDs.png

-Storm Weaver: Spawns in the "space" Biome, drops an ingredient for the Devourer Of Gods Spawner.
FsZB5QV.png

-Cosmic wraith: Seccond verse, same as the first. Drops items for the DoG's spawn.
11TV19G.png
-A New Way to play Melee!
7oY2dIB.png

The Counter Scarf: Provides several "true" Meleeboosts, and a 100% guaranteed dodge, which further increases damage, allowing you to get close and personal with enemies!
(Dropped by demon mode Eye of Cthulu)
VhPoR8S.gif
-Implemented DM Dokuro's Music track "Infernal Catharsis"!

The mod will recieve an entire soundtrack treatment, stay tuned for future tracks from the genious himself!
[Re-posting in other websites without DmDokuro's permision will result in immediate action]
-Several new items, Including a Post-Devourer Of Gods armor tier!
taking the total up to 520, find them all!
GodslayerArmor.png
Imported_piskel_19.png
-and much, much more.

Whats next?
lets just say....
1.1.7.1's looking like quite the big update itself, too.
v0U4b9h.gif

6bH5qYw.gif

For some reason, even though I'd died, the Slime God didn't despawn.
The two halves are just kinda chilling at random points in the underground. Anyone know why this happens?

I think my character has been lost. all it shows is a blank icon character which has been favourited. can anyone help. please

Back
Top Bottom