tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Oh men i found them thanks!:happy:
And i actually not playing i testing with cheat cheet
And can you tell me how to summon ceassesvoid? [Edited]
You need the Rune of Kos (guaranteed drop from Providence) then use it in the dungeon. Other bosses will be summoned if you use it in the underworld or in space. The Rune is infinite use.
EDIT: Ceaseless Void has 200 HP, but takes 1 damage and has long invincibility frames.

I've been looking through the list of items in Calamity, and I want to know, how does one get the Murasama? I'm assuming I have to kill Supreme Calamitas on Prepare to Cry, either that or it's unobtainable/a testing weapon.
It's probably unobtainable considering it's power
mini edit: I don't care if it's unobtainable I'm gonna try Prepare to Cry mode Supreme Calamitas anyway

Last edited:
I've been looking through the list of items in Calamity, and I want to know, how does one get the Murasama? I'm assuming I have to kill Supreme Calamitas on Prepare to Cry, either that or it's unobtainable/a testing weapon.
It's probably unobtainable considering it's power
mini edit: I don't care if it's unobtainable I'm gonna try Prepare to Cry mode Supreme Calamitas anyway
Murasama is obtained by killing DoG on Prepare to Cry

Murasama is obtained by killing DoG on Prepare to Cry
That's even worse... because for some reason I have a lot of trouble with him. Well, thanks for telling me. I'm going to prepare to cry.\
EDIT: False alarm, got 'em first try. But that's because Earth is ridiculous. Next time I'll do it with weaker weaponry.

Last edited:
That's even worse... because for some reason I have a lot of trouble with him. Well, thanks for telling me. I'm going to prepare to cry.

Its honestly not as bad as you'd think. Just stay away from the head.

P.S. I recommend installing Solidified Potions, really helpful buffs and accessories you can get from it that will help on Prepare to Die/Cry mode.

Its honestly not as bad as you'd think. Just stay away from the head.

P.S. I recommend installing Solidified Potions, really helpful buffs and accessories you can get from it that will help on Prepare to Die/Cry mode.
I just kited him with the Ragnarok mount from Thorium. As long as you have a skybridge of solid blocks, his pattern stays the same. I've been thinking about getting Solidified Potions though.
Supreme Calamitas isn't affected by the Demon Trophy, at least, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Really liking the idea of bosses having special drops in Prepare to Cry mode!

BTW, I cant help to notice that Calamity boss trophies are a bit smaller than vanilla ones...Is this intentional?
Stuff.png

Back
Top Bottom