tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
There's literally a boss progression list in the OP.

Current Progression:
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
The Perforator/The Hive Mind
Skeletron
Slime God
Wall of Flesh
Cryogen
The Destroyer/Skeletron Prime/The Twins
Calamitas
Plantera
Leviathan
The Golem
Plaguebringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Profaned Guardians
Providence
Sentinels
The Devourer of Gods
Dargon
Supreme Calamitas
Braelor & Statis (WIP)
Andromeda (Martian Star Destroyer) (WIP, Space Boss)
Yharim, Lord of the Cosmos/Soul of Yharim (WIP)
Mega Mammoth Dragon (WIP, Superboss)
Xeroc (WIP, Superboss)

This is in the OP (In Planned Boss Progression)

Well I see no direct line of progression in boss fights in this mod and wouldn't have known otherwise if I had not checked here first. I ended up defeating Cryogen after defeating all mech bosses. I said it wasn't challenging as you pointed out, just pesky...
READ... I said I saw no line of progression in game if I had not checked here otherwise.........................

EDIT: I feel like you guys are trying to argue with me when I was giving my opinion on the matter.... You can't tell me I'm wrong if it's an opinion.

Does anyone please can tell me how to get the Badge Of Bravery, because I really want it and there's NOTHING anywhere about it!

The Mana Overloader actually causes slow loss of life at all times, rather than slow life regeneration. Is this how it's supposed to be?

EDIT: I feel like you guys are trying to argue with me when I was giving my opinion on the matter.... You can't tell me I'm wrong if it's an opinion.
More so they were saying facts of how to do stuff, rather then arguing with your opinion.
And also, to know when you're supposed to fight a boss, it's usually dependent on how you get the summoning item and when you can get the summoning item.

Can you make this post Moon Lord unholy things not spawn on surface Hallow, please? They just kill all the NPCs and are very annoying.
I haven't had much of a chance to play the new update yet, and even then I'm quite far from Moon Lord, but maybe the sunflowers and peace candle buffs will help? I think NPCs also slightly reduce hostile mob spawning unless I'm mistaken. If these mobs you speak of ignore these, then that does kinda suck in your case.

I meant how to do the whole complicated "drag it into tModLoader and the unzip and all that complicated folder process. But whatever i found out how to.

I haven't had much of a chance to play the new update yet, and even then I'm quite far from Moon Lord, but maybe the sunflowers and peace candle buffs will help? I think NPCs also slightly reduce hostile mob spawning unless I'm mistaken. If these mobs you speak of ignore these, then that does kinda suck in your case.
That would be ok on normal difficulty where few NPCs can prevent any mob from spawning, but on Expert monsters still spawn rarely. Few crystal crawlers or pixies or even wraith cannot do much harm to NPCs, but unholy serpent can kill half of dwellers before you notice it. Scorn eaters also can often pass through blocks due to some block collision glitch.
Nevertheless, thank for the advice, I will put peace candle. Sunflowers have been placed here ages ago.

The Mana Overloader actually causes slow loss of life at all times, rather than slow life regeneration. Is this how it's supposed to be?
The Mana Overloader reduces health regen so much that it causes negative health regeneration. If you have a lot of things to increase your health regen, you should be able to at least nullify the negative regen. Sorry for the late reply.

Back
Top Bottom