tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Yaaaay, finally beat the prepare to cry hivemind. That thing is froogin strong with its projectile hell and face teleports :l

Another feature in this new update:

- Leviathan now drops an "IOU an item" if killed before Plantera that allows you to craft ANY Leviathan weapon. The recipe is one "IOU" and one "Living Shard" from Plantera.

The benefit to this is it removes the RNG in the Leviathan's drops and allows you to get the weapon you want. It rewards the challenge of killing her pre-Plantera.

That's a really cool way to reward an early leviathan kill. Usually it's a total shot in the dark if you actually get a useable class weapon if you try to beat a late game boss early. Now for the reward for beating Yahron with a copper short sword...

Revenge-slaughtered Providence after defeating Yahron. Dragon's Fury and Kindle staff. She didn't stand a chance.Let go of all my pent up anger once and for all. She took forever to beat...

I seem to be having an issue where the mini and small perforators are invisible, is anyone else having this issue or is it just one of my mods screwing something up?

I seem to be having an issue where the mini and small perforators are invisible, is anyone else having this issue or is it just one of my mods screwing something up?
I had similar bug where one of perforators had only his head spawned. However, I play with some other mods too and it happened before recent update.

Fun fact of the day: Leviathan's Lure (??? with 3000 hp) can spawn pre-Hardmode.
Sorry for the lack of screenshot, got scared and nope'd away.
It's pretty creepy how it just... sits there... menacingly.
Also I'm blind because it says about that in the OP.
Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Been there, done that, wrote the book. It's there for added challenge factor.

Are Braelor and Statis human-like bosses (like Lunatic Cultist) or will they get transformed into monsters by the almighty lord of cosmos Yharim?

i don't think this is normal
Capture 2017-02-08 18_04_31.png

Summons that require more then 1 minion slot should specify how many minion slots they take in the tooltip.(I think atm yharon's kindle staff is the only one that has this feature)
For example the Yharon's Kindle Staff could say in the tooltip. "A son of yharon will occupy 4 minion slots".
That should help with any confusion related to summons that take more then one minion slot.

If that is multiplayer then I have no clue how to fix it. If it's singleplayer then there is absolutely no reason for that to be happening @heetagan

BEHOLD! MORTAR ROUNDS! This new ammo type can be used in any weapon that shoots musket balls/bullets. They destroy tiles very efficiently:

Used in the beloved Shredder burst-shotgun.
View attachment 159249

A tunnel through the world I made in 10 seconds:
View attachment 159248

The ultimate in griefing tools. >_>

Also btw mountaindrew, would it be possible to make summons that take more then 1 minion slot state how many minion slots they take via tooltip?
I know thorium does that with the beholder staff(and the one ragnarok summoner staff, I can't remember what its called)
Like the Yharok kindle staff could say "A son of yharon will occupy 4 minion slots"

Finally beat Leviathan and then proceeded to DESTROY Plaguebringer Goliath with the Siren's Song, might be my favourite weapon - I absolutely love how you can leave a path of notes behind for bosses to run through.

So I got the sand waifu, the cloud waifu and the rare sand waifu. Is there any difference mechanically from the cloud and sand one? And is there any difference between the sand waifu and the rare sand waifu? Are there any plans for more waifu? :D

Love this mod, especially from a Mage standpoint, I just find so many other modded Mage weapons and equipment rather lackluster compared to Calamity.

So I got the sand waifu, the cloud waifu and the rare sand waifu. Is there any difference mechanically from the cloud and sand one? And is there any difference between the sand waifu and the rare sand waifu? Are there any plans for more waifu? :D
Sand waifu and rare sand waifu currently have no differences that I know of. I have obtained both, and have used tested them on various enemies only to receive the same damage. The sand elemental rams enemies and rarely spawns a sand vortex that doesn't damage you. As of right now, I'd use the rare sand waifu just because it's a medal of Honor. It might be buffed soon. As for the cloud waifu, I don't like it as much as the sand waifu. It's the same thing though- the eye of the storm and the waifu in a bottle are just as rare. I'm always on the sand side.

Inevitably, in a week or a few weeks, you'll get the mechworm and Yahron Kindle staff. I recommend the Yahron Kindle staff, as it buffs you.

Sorry I went a bit too far along the timeline...

But yeah... That's all about waifus

Back
Top Bottom