Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

This does not work on MAC! Please can you make it compatible, as this thing looks awesome!!! And I know how to install texture packs on MAC, but this one specifically doesn't work! ),:
Help Thank you :)
It should work on every variant no matter what. PC have different direction than MAC. This texture pack is made for or by Experimental feature: Follow guide and instruction here (be sure to activate experimental features or it won't work): https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...s-texture-pack-support-and-world-seeds.51452/

So I use a texture pack already but tModloader lets me have more then one texture pack, which makes me wonder what happens if two texture packs have the same sprite modifications.

I want to use this pack for the bosses mainly, but I know the existing texture pack I use modifies a couple of the same items as this, which is why I wonder what would happen if I used both.

So I use a texture pack already but tModloader lets me have more then one texture pack, which makes me wonder what happens if two texture packs have the same sprite modifications.

I want to use this pack for the bosses mainly, but I know the existing texture pack I use modifies a couple of the same items as this, which is why I wonder what would happen if I used both.
From my experience, using two separate texture packs that replace the same files immediately crashes the game upon starting it up.

But there's an extremely simple solution to that. Just find and highlight the files Brutallama's boss sprites from this texture pack (or extract them to some other location first if that's easier), then click and drag them into the other texture pack you've been already using. That will immediately overwrite the boss sprites from your older texture pack with those from this one. Now you basically have your own custom texture pack. It's also a good idea to create backups of each just in case of screw ups.

Which do y'all like better, eh?
shadow_set.png

both look awesome and i't hard to choose only one
but, what about the armor with purple parts + the tools with green parts? :p

Which do y'all like better, eh?
View attachment 159463
I think bellow is right to the original colours. Also will you use my edited and better armor frame animaton or they are called (I want people to have best textures no matter what)? Also what about that revamped necro armor you did before this texture pack thread?

Alsona lot of people have problem with texture pack which is very questionable since on every PC, MAC it should work. Make only downloadable Texture Pack.zip so they won't have a problem (I maybe kinda know where is problem) and copy and paste context of the noteblock here. I think it will be better because a lot of people don't read them, ....

I think bellow is right to the original colours. Also will you use my edited and better armor frame animaton or they are called (I want people to have best textures no matter what)? Also what about that revamped necro armor you did before this texture pack thread?

Alsona lot of people have problem with texture pack which is very questionable since on every PC, MAC it should work. Make only downloadable Texture Pack.zip so they won't have a problem (I maybe kinda know where is problem) and copy and paste context of the noteblock here. I think it will be better because a lot of people don't read them, ....
I am going to use the animation sheets you gave me :) and thank you for those by the way ;)

And I'm going to be taking a second look at my updated necro armor, as well as changing jungle, and molten armor (possibly even crimtane)

I'll also change the download to be easier to use next update

So I don't know if I'm being a massive idiot and missing something blindingly obvious but I've followed several guides to no avail, I use tmodloader and I've turned on experimental features both in the settings menu and in the terraria config, when I put the .zip with only the images folder in it, it doesn't appear to do anything at all
For reference I guess:
Yelol.PNG

like i said, I don't know if there's something painfully obvious I'm missing or if its tmodloader's doing, I've seen others with tmodloader be able to use it so I'm leaning towards the former being true

So I don't know if I'm being a massive idiot and missing something blindingly obvious but I've followed several guides to no avail, I use tmodloader and I've turned on experimental features both in the settings menu and in the terraria config, when I put the .zip with only the images folder in it, it doesn't appear to do anything at all
For reference I guess:
View attachment 159465
like i said, I don't know if there's something painfully obvious I'm missing or if its tmodloader's doing, I've seen others with tmodloader be able to use it so I'm leaning towards the former being true
In that ModLoader folder is same file, you must do same thing, after laughing a tModLoader in ModLoader folder should be Texture Packs folder and drop it there. Then enjoy.

In that ModLoader folder is same file, you must do same thing, after laughing a tModLoader in ModLoader folder should be Texture Packs folder and drop it there. Then enjoy.

I've been trying to get it work myself trying to help out @☩_Polygon_☩ with getting it to work as well and I can't get it to load either, and I have followed all instructions completely.

Back
Top Bottom