Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I just tried to install and play this mod today, everything installed and started correctly (at least there were no error messages) but when I tried to play the world I created, I would spawn in the air, with no sprite visible at all, no thing really except the background. I spawned on the far right edge of the map and after a minute or so I died, respawned the same way. Is there a way to fix this?
My first guess would be that something went wrong during world generation. Did you try making a new world and seeing if it happened again?

Just downloaded this, but it won't switch out of action mode... I've deleted the config file (like it says in the faq) but no go :((( Otherwise, looks interesting.

Problem solved. I edited said config file, changing gamemode=0 to gamemode=1. Yay for college programming courses :D

That I did, 5 worlds in fact with the same one each time. After the second one I verified my game files in case the fact I was using tmod for regular terraria might have been messing with it

That I did, 5 worlds in fact with the same one each time. After the second one I verified my game files in case the fact I was using tmod for regular terraria might have been messing with it
Hmm... what are you using to run N Terraria as opposed to vanilla? Renaming the file, making a steam shortcut, or using a mod loader?

I just tried to install and play this mod today, everything installed and started correctly (at least there were no error messages) but when I tried to play the world I created, I would spawn in the air, with no sprite visible at all, no thing really except the background. I spawned on the far right edge of the map and after a minute or so I died, respawned the same way. Is there a way to fix this?
That is a very uncommon case, something is certainly off. Not talking about the position you spawned.
Did you begin the game playing as a Skeleton race?
Problem solved. I edited said config file, changing gamemode=0 to gamemode=1. Yay for college programming courses :D
Curiosity also does that, but whatever, at least solved the issue.
Edit:Gobline culinary is still questionable.
What is for dinner.png

Edit2: Yeah, the english is broken in the image, but already fixed it.

Last edited:
Really awesome mod dude but can you please implement GOG Terraria support? That'll be great
GOG Terraria support, I'm still questioning about the possibility of making a GOG support because of TCF modding rules,
because since GOG Terraria doesn't uses drm (meaning no steam for example), it breaks a rule that cannot override
steam checkup.

So... I've been playing for a few hours, and the game crashes on a regular basis. I'm not sure what causes it, because most of the time I don't get an error message aside from "Terraria has stopped working". However, i did get 1 error that I captured:
N Terraria 6 Crash (2-11-17).PNG
Don't ask me what it means, because I have no idea. the only visible mob (that I could see anyways) was a skeleton. I had 2 npplayers following me when it happened. Most of the time when it crashes, I have at least 1 npplayer. let me know what you need from me, i'll help to debug as much as I can.

So... I've been playing for a few hours, and the game crashes on a regular basis. I'm not sure what causes it, because most of the time I don't get an error message aside from "Terraria has stopped working". However, i did get 1 error that I captured:
Don't ask me what it means, because I have no idea. the only visible mob (that I could see anyways) was a skeleton. I had 2 npplayers following me when it happened. Most of the time when it crashes, I have at least 1 npplayer. let me know what you need from me, i'll help to debug as much as I can.
World Event caused that crash, the bad is that can't get into details about it.

Hmm... what are you using to run N Terraria as opposed to vanilla? Renaming the file, making a steam shortcut, or using a mod loader?
I followed the readme isntall instructions and added the game executable to my steam list and ran it that way.

And Nakano15, I started as the basic human race to play around with first.

I followed the readme isntall instructions and added the game executable to my steam list and ran it that way.

And Nakano15, I started as the basic human race to play around with first.
Huh... I'm not sure what to tell you then. That is definitely a world generation glitch, and N Terraria doesn't really mess with that (as far as I can tell, anyway). My best guess was that something with Tmod wasn't meshing well with how N Terraria modifies the game, but you don't even change the vanilla exe.

Maybe it's world events... again? "Source of all evil" and whatnot?
Do you use Tedit3? You might look at the generated world through that and suss out what happened.

I can only confidently suggest the nuclear option: Clear out the game folder and reinstall. I do that when the mods update anyway (for Terraria), and will be doing that when N Terraria updates. Sorry I can't suggest better but I've never used T Mod so I don't know anything about it, really.

I want the bunny back :c I BEG YOOOOOUUUU
If you are talking about the old bunny race, I've been discussing a few things about it, but for now, there is no news
about what future it will be of it.
But, there is the new Bunny race that is under development, but I've been working on it on slow pace, so It's taking some
time to finish it, since I am It's spriter and programmer, alongside working on the new season of the mod.

If you are talking about the old bunny race, I've been discussing a few things about it, but for now, there is no news
about what future it will be of it.
But, there is the new Bunny race that is under development, but I've been working on it on slow pace, so It's taking some
time to finish it, since I am It's spriter and programmer, alongside working on the new season of the mod.
So does that mean you're still updating the new bunny's sprite?
[doublepost=1487560910,1487560846][/doublepost]Also, i have a idea that i forgot to mention, maybe make it so that when you die, if there is any NPPlayers alive, We could switch to them?

So does that mean you're still updating the new bunny's sprite?
[doublepost=1487560910,1487560846][/doublepost]Also, i have a idea that i forgot to mention, maybe make it so that when you die, if there is any NPPlayers alive, We could switch to them?
I am not sure if people will be happy about that happening, but I may look forward making so switching to a npplayer when the player dies is possible.
Maybe some delay before the player changes the current playable character? Like after the character turn into a ghost?

I am not sure if people will be happy about that happening, but I may look forward making so switching to a npplayer when the player dies is possible.
Maybe some delay before the player changes the current playable character? Like after the character turn into a ghost?
Yeah especially when not all characters are tanks so if the main person you use isnt the tank of the team with npplayers then the battle is lost alot of times meaning the player cant really go damage as easily since npplayers goto spawn when you respawn.

Yeah especially when not all characters are tanks so if the main person you use isnt the tank of the team with npplayers then the battle is lost alot of times meaning the player cant really go damage as easily since npplayers goto spawn when you respawn.
Are you basically saying you can't win if you don't play Tank? That seems a playstyle more than reality to me :/

Are you basically saying you can't win if you don't play Tank? That seems a playstyle more than reality to me :/
in N Terraria with my non tank char I got 2hit by most bosses when I came across them actually. which honestly its hard to have that as viable for your main when tank can survive alot more and let npplayers handle dps while dying. cause think if you had a tank and kept dying in like 2 hits with other ones wouldnt you choose the tank?(I dont normally have a tank playstyle though)

in N Terraria with my non tank char I got 2hit by most bosses when I came across them actually. which honestly its hard to have that as viable for your main when tank can survive alot more and let npplayers handle dps while dying. cause think if you had a tank and kept dying in like 2 hits with other ones wouldnt you choose the tank?(I dont normally have a tank playstyle though)
There is a matter that is important about that statement, like, game mode.
Also, if your character is into hugging monsters, then yes, a tank is suitable.

Back
Top Bottom