tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

The problem is, some of the boss summons are not properly decided yet. We'll PM you the information when we're 100% certain on everything.

Also, this looks like a good opportunity to announce something:
Our mod will support @jopojelly's Boss Checklist mod!

Awesome, he was just saying the other day he wished the mods I listed would support boss checklist. I use boss checklist, it's a great mod. Until it's supported by all mods I'll stick to updating my list. Maybe someday it will be just a quick recipe guide and I'll have no worries about what tier to place a boss in.

Minispoiler time!
Guess who?
YgLrGdy.gif

good mod, but you are a mothe%#@!%¨# because you want to create a Dryad rule34

OMG
REPORTED

Is that constructive comment? Or you just have no sense of humour? And how my old profile post references to this thread?
Anyway, Rule 34 for Dryad is already created. Long ago.

its a constructive, i appears don't like rule34
[doublepost=1487194228,1487194095][/doublepost]

I support your mod now

its a constructive, i appears don't like rule34

B-but h... HOW IT REFERS TO MOD??? HOW ONE OF MAIN RULES OF INTERNET REFERS TO THREAD ABOUT GAME MODIFICATION??? JUST :RED:ING HOW?!
[doublepost=1487194364,1487194308][/doublepost]Um, what...

You strange.

Sorry man, i'm a idiot, and i have dleted my post, because my coment are irrelevant (your rule34 has been created, making my post useless) but i simply loved your mod, and i need that you continue the mod
[doublepost=1487194500,1487194477][/doublepost]now i See my error
[doublepost=1487194600][/doublepost]But I deserve a punishment
[doublepost=1487194633][/doublepost]its the

The most just thing to be
[doublepost=1487194648][/doublepost]maked

Sorry man, i'm a idiot, and i have dleted my post, because my coment are irrelevant (your rule34 has been created, making my post useless) but i simply loved your mod, and i need that you continue the mod
[doublepost=1487194500,1487194477][/doublepost]now i See my error
[doublepost=1487194600][/doublepost]But I deserve a punishment

Um. Ok :/

good mod, but you are a mothe%#@!%¨# because you want to create a Dryad rule34

@StaticGames

You may have not intended to insult Heretic. And have meant this as a joke, but keep in mind not all members will perceive it in this way, it is best to not refer to people with names such as this as a result. Please be respectful of other members.

OMG
REPORTED

And @Heretic

Once you have reported something, remember to Report & Move On. Do not engage with a member if you've reported them or say in any way shape or form that you have reported them. It causes unneeded drama to publicize reports and it is best to keep them Private.

As long as you both understand this going forward it'll be fine. Please keep what I've said in mind as you both post in the future.

And @Heretic

Once you have reported something, remember to Report & Move On. Do not engage with a member if you've reported them or say in any way shape or form that you have reported them. It causes unneeded drama to publicize reports and it is best to keep them Private.

As long as you both understand this going forward it'll be fine. Please keep what I've said in mind as you both post in the future.

I think we already chilled out.

Back
Top Bottom