Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You can always check Terraria's source, or check here.
omg really thanks, didnt find it there

Well, it works, but only if i spawn boss with cheat sheet mod into a water :D
If I spawn it with spawn item it appears on ground and jumping like totaly retar*ed xDD fish :))) :D Anyway, is possible to spawn boss only in water?

Last edited:
I am trying to make a fruit that when you eat it i get a debuff saying i am full and i also want it to heal 35 life. how would i make that happen? (i also want to not be able to eat the fruit if the full debuff is active)

I'm trying to make a boss minion circle a boss quickly to absorb some hits, but I have no idea how to make it circle. I know the example mod has the captive elements around the abomination, but I've spent about 4 hours trying to figure that out and can't. Can any one explain this to me?

Hello, Does anyone know why the Windows version has a file named "tModLoaderMac.exe" in the modcompile folder, and the Mac version has a file named "tModLoaderWindows.exe"?

Were they accidentally swapped?

Hello, Does anyone know why the Windows version has a file named "tModLoaderMac.exe" in the modcompile folder, and the Mac version has a file named "tModLoaderWindows.exe"?

Were they accidentally swapped?
It's for building mods, for cross-platform compatibility.

@jopojelly can you tell me why it keeps doing this???
or anyone? and it deleted my main world which was pre-plantera
Raged.PNG

[doublepost=1487219811,1487219777][/doublepost]it wont load any worlds and even new worlds

I was able to pick up items without mods, and assumedly projectiles worked again, but I reactivated my mods and it's happening again.. Does anyone know what mod it could be

Failed to load C:\Users\Amir\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\NicksMod\build.txt
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Version.VersionResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String argument)
at System.Version.TryParseComponent(String component, String componentName, VersionResult& result, Int32& parsedComponent)
at System.Version.TryParseVersion(String version, VersionResult& result)
at System.Version.Parse(String input)
at System.Version..ctor(String version)
at Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties.ReadBuildFile(String modDir)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.ReadProperties(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)

I get this when i try to build my published mod does anyone know what this is btw here is the build txt writing
author = Nick_Kick_Butt
version = 0.1displayName = Nicks Mod
[doublepost=1487232670,1487232602][/doublepost]Because of this i cant update my mod

Whenever I try to run the launcher, it keeps saying:

Terraria:Error
SystemDIINotFoundException: UnableToLoad 'CSteamworks'

It also says a lot more stuff...

Back
Top Bottom