Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is the mod browser not working just for me? Most of the time it is just blank but sometimes it says "Mod Broswer OFFLINE (unknown)" and shows the mods but when i try to download them they dont download. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Attachments

• blank.png
    blank.png
    538.8 KB · Views: 216
  • offline.png
    offline.png
    473.1 KB · Views: 197
  • probrem.png
    probrem.png
    472.8 KB · Views: 157
Is the mod browser not working just for me? Most of the time it is just blank but sometimes it says "Mod Broswer OFFLINE (unknown)" and shows the mods but when i try to download them they dont download. Anyone knows how to fix this?

I have the same problem. (same as your first screen)

I don't have the list of mods =(

I need help making a custom background for my biome. I tried it the same way Al0n37 did it in his tutorials on youtube but somehow the background does not appear. I think the reason is that he did the tutorial back on ver. 0.8.3.5 but I'm not sure.
Thankful for answers!

I have the same problem. (same as your first screen)

I don't have the list of mods =(
You Guys do realize that the Mod Browser is in beta...
and you can just, idk, Download the Mod from this Thread and Install it Manually.
just sayin'.

How do I get a projectile to explode upon impact?
Code:
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace EpicnessModRemastered.Projectiles
{
    public class SuperWoodStar : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.name = "Super Wood Star";
            projectile.width = 22;
            projectile.height = 24;
            projectile.aiStyle = 1;
            projectile.friendly = true;
            projectile.ranged = true;
            projectile.penetrate = 1;
            projectile.timeLeft = 60000;
            projectile.light = 2f;
            projectile.extraUpdates = 1;
            ProjectileID.Sets.TrailCacheLength[projectile.type] = 5;
            ProjectileID.Sets.TrailingMode[projectile.type] = 0;
        }
         public override void Kill(int timeLeft)
        {

}
    }
}

How do I uninstall mods? I have a broken mod that crashes my game whenever I'm loading the game, but I can't remove it. Does anyone know how to?

How do I uninstall mods? I have a broken mod that crashes my game whenever I'm loading the game, but I can't remove it. Does anyone know how to?

Go to the folder My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and delete the .tmod file for the mod that is causing problems. Sometimes the file names are a bit tricky though. If you're not sure which .tmod file it is, I would go to http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php and find it there.

how do i add a required pickaxe power to my MeowZium block that spawns in the world???? whats the code and do i put it in the .cs file in tiles or placeables?
[doublepost=1487557772,1487557673][/doublepost]
Does anybody know what mod causes projectiles to fail? And if I need to update? Although it seems we can't rn lol
you probly have an error in your codes

I am very glad to help lol, and I think the mod that caused projectiles not to work was imksushi but I'm not positive.
[doublepost=1487475435,1487475344][/doublepost]
On windows go, My documents > my games > Terraria and it should have a mods folder
[doublepost=1487475573][/doublepost]
You should really update ewe and it's counterpart, they were one of my favorite mods
Counterpart?
[doublepost=1487595495][/doublepost]
Can you give me the exact path? It keeps giving me an error.

I'm on steam by the way.
C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

Change admin to whatever your pc account name is

how do i add a required pickaxe power to my MeowZium block that spawns in the world???? whats the code and do i put it in the .cs file in tiles or placeables?
[doublepost=1487557772,1487557673][/doublepost]
you probly have an error in your codes
Can you define error in the code? I've only installed and updated mods, but it is definitely a mod causing it
[doublepost=1487606608][/doublepost]
Counterpart?
[doublepost=1487595495][/doublepost]
C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

Change admin to whatever your pc account name is
Counterpart as in basic elemental addition

Can you define error in the code? I've only installed and updated mods, but it is definitely a mod causing it
[doublepost=1487606608][/doublepost]
Counterpart as in basic elemental addition
I didn't really think anyone cared. It's better if you bother @Shockah , I don't know if he's ever gonna release anything, but his version will be superior to mine.

Back
Top Bottom