tModLoader Extraterrarial Mod [Needed Spriters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

East

Skeletron
Hello everyone,I am introducing you to the Extraterrarial Mod ! Our goal is to add content that is compatible with vanilla standarts with decent sprites and unique mechanisms ! I'm a professional coder that has Java,Python and a little bit C series experience.I guarentee you with enough help this mod is going to be a quality extension for your Terraria.Source name has been changed,and don't let the mod browser version fool you,we made mistakes in the past.Currently mod is being revamped,but the process of revamping takes a lot of time since I am in lack of active spriter support.

List of Content :

• A new fishing mechanism
  • A new sub class to go with the fishing mechanism ! FISHERMAN
  • 200+ Items
  • 200+ Buffs
  • 40+ NPCs
  • 6 Tiles
  • 3 Bosses that has unique AIs
Currently Working On :

• Making sure new fishing mechanism is equivalent of vanilla
  • Fishing class items,weapons,accessories and such
  • Weapon fish NPCs to add realism

Announcements :

• Shaman class has been temporarily removed to be redone
  • Mod browser version doesn't have these content
  • Source name has been changed

Interactive Links :

Sample Content :

Here is a simple demonstration how the system will work,javelin is just a placeholder(that doesn't mean it won't be used).Fishes have 3 tiers,each tier has higher rarity fish drops and each fish has a unique drop for every biome.I am planning to create more than 1 set,a ton of accessories and weapons to go with this mechanism + auto fishers,town NPCs,hireable fisherman,boats and such !

You can now catch or break crates ,bug net is a placeholder for now.Realise that WOODEN crate hovers above the water due to physics rules,iron and golden crates will stay inside the water.

There are 3 tiers just like the original fish baits (Apprentice,Journeyman and Master).I will be making accessories soon compatible with fish food mechanism.Each tier of food bottle increases the chance to attrack better fishes,and attract them faster.I think .gif is clear enough

Introducing quest compability with new mechanism ! Works both on modded quest fishes and non modded ones.I wanted to use ExampleMods quest fish since I don't cooperate with that.(A valid proof that this isn't fake)

MORE ON DISCORD SERVER !
Note : These items can be changed in the future and might be missing items,these are what I had on my old PC so they are likely to be changed
A set where you can obtain it by killing Ancient Relic,one of the bosses in the mod.
dGRdoD.png
(Old Dream Set) A set that can be obtain through dream invasion event ! Dream mobs turn into dream ores upon dying that you can transmute and mine !
AkpMEv.png
(Old Andromeda Set) A set where you can obtain pre-mech bosses.Pretty useful against every mechanical bosses
ok1WMR.png
A pre-hardmode boss that can be fought post EoC,likely to be changed in the future
ZE0Byo.png
A post-mech boss,pretty fast and teleports around,sprite is most likely to be changed
gWB010.png
A post-plantera boss that is quite challenging, HisMaster.png not found
lWVGgg.png

Recruiting Board :

Red : 0% needed
Orange : 50% needed
Green : We are desperate to see one helping us

Music Artist
Spriter (must be active)

Summary :

Quality > Quantity,any help would be appreciated.Sorry mod takes a lot of time to be revamped,I work 10+ hours a day on the mod.

Developer Team :

Every dev team member will get a developer set at the end of this update.

@East (Owner)
@AlexusIchimonji (Spriter)

Last edited:
Very cool additions to the game. Not sure how I feel about more ores, however. Does it conflict with any other mods, that you're aware of? I know there are multiple mods that affect drops and stuff from the mech bosses.

Tested it out there are no problems ore spawning is pretty normal and doesn't collide/override with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom