Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

=/ im having an issue with Tmodloader when i reload mods it disables random mods that are up to date <_< and its not a conflicting issue cause i was using this mods yesterday
i think it may just not be loading the mods properly

=/ im having an issue with Tmodloader when i reload mods it disables random mods that are up to date <_< and its not a conflicting issue cause i was using this mods yesterday
i think it may just not be loading the mods properly

A (temporary) fix for this is to enable all the mods you want enabled without trying to reload them, shut down tmodloader and then re-start tmodloader. It should then load all your mods on start-up, unless there is some other issue.

A (temporary) fix for this is to enable all the mods you want enabled without trying to reload them, shut down tmodloader and then re-start tmodloader. It should then load all your mods on start-up, unless there is some other issue.
thanks for the advice ill try that

Hey can someone help me make this projectile Make another projectile after hitting an Enemy or every 5 seconds shoots a projectile??
Code:
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Trelamium.Yoyos
{
    public class DarkP : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.CloneDefaults(ProjectileID.TheEyeOfCthulhu);
            projectile.name = "DarkP";
            aiType = ProjectileID.TheEyeOfCthulhu;
        }
    }
}

hi there :D
im trying to make a weapon with the ai of the solar eruption
but ive got a problem now... ive figured out that the weapon shoots a projectile but when i try to copy it it just looks like that:
x9fVavJ.jpg

and heres the code of the pojectile:
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
namespace Aoa.Projectiles
{
    public class beastcutterwhip : ModProjectile
    {
        {
            projectile.CloneDefaults(ProjectileID.SolarWhipSword);
            projectile.name = "beastcutterwhip";
            aiType = ProjectileID.SolarWhipSword;
        }
    }
}
now what i want to know:
is there anyone who can help me?

Last edited:
hi there :D
im trying to make a weapon with the ai of the solar eruption
but ive got a problem now... ive figured out that the weapon shoots a projectile but when i try to copy it it just looks like that:
5utvuqla.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
5utvuqla.jpg

and my codes (the projectile):
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
namespace Aoa.Projectiles
{
    public class beastcutterwhip : ModProjectile
    {
        {
            projectile.CloneDefaults(ProjectileID.SolarWhipSword);
            projectile.name = "beastcutterwhip";
            aiType = ProjectileID.SolarWhipSword;
        }
    }
}
now what i want to know:
is there anyone who can help me?

Buddy you didn't inserted any Images.
just Upload them to Imgur and Insert them via the Imagine Button when Writing a Reply.
1AncWOc.png

It works VERY Well.
Even GIFs. :D

can some one help me make this spawn in the corruption? when i did this it spawned anywhere, even the underworld
Code:
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;

namespace Trelamium.NPCs.CrimCorrupt
{
    public class CursedSlime : ModNPC
    {
        {
            npc.name = "CursedSlime";
            npc.displayName = "Inferno-Slime";
            npc.width = 43;
            npc.height = 30;
            npc.damage = 30;
            npc.defense = 6;
            npc.lifeMax = 90;
            npc.HitSound = SoundID.NPCHit1;
            npc.DeathSound = SoundID.NPCDeath1;
            npc.value = 60f;
            npc.knockBackResist = 0.3f;
            npc.aiStyle = 1;
            Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type] = Main.npcFrameCount[NPCID.BlueSlime];
            aiType = NPCID.BlueSlime;
            animationType = NPCID.BlueSlime;
        }
        public override void HitEffect(int hitDirection, double damage)
        {
            if (npc.life <= 0)          //this make so when the npc has 0 life(dead) he will spawn this
            {
                Gore.NewGore(npc.position, npc.velocity, mod.GetGoreSlot("Gores/Spectre/SlimeGore1"), 1f);
            }
        }

public override float CanSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
        {
            Tile tile = Main.tile[spawnInfo.spawnTileX, spawnInfo.spawnTileY];
            return spawnInfo.player.ZoneCorrupt ? 0.5f : 0.5f;
        }
    }
}

I have been getting this error Is there anything i can do to fix this
Code:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
   at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
   at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Im trying to make a new BoneGlove and it works great but it cannot be ReForged when being classed as a thrown weapon whereas the vanilla one somehow is an exception and makes its way into the ranged modifiers.

Is there a way to add mod items to a reforge group without changing their damage type?

Im trying to make a new BoneGlove and it works great but it cannot be ReForged when being classed as a thrown weapon whereas the vanilla one somehow is an exception and makes its way into the ranged modifiers.

Is there a way to add mod items to a reforge group without changing their damage type?
Not yet. I told you this earlier.

Sorry for bad translation :sigh:

Help me please :(

I can not play with a friend becouse multiplayer lagging without any mods. I testing it. I start tmodloader server on a laptop , set high priorities. (laptop have 4 core and 4 ram) [i think this is quite should suffice]
Tmodloader (Terraria) i run on PC and connect on server. My friend too conect on server.

And without any mods server lagging (server lag \ server is lagging). = mobs and npc and players (my friend) teleported short distances instead of running.
at my friend terraria was freezes (inhibited \ delayed \ [ slow motion ] ) but my friend say that fps was normal

I have not slowed down the game but mobs and etc. teleported

Why is it occur !?? What should I do? I want to play with a friend without lag !
I want to play with Thorium mod example. It is possible?

Last edited:
Sorry for bad translation :sigh:

Help me please :(

I can not play with a friend becouse multiplayer lagging without any mods. I testing it. I start tmodloader server on a laptop , set high priorities. (laptop have 4 core and 4 ram) [i think this is quite should suffice]
Tmodloader (Terraria) i run on PC and connect on server. My friend too conect on server.

And without any mods server lagging (server lag \ server is lagging). = mobs and npc and players (my friend) teleported short distances instead of running.
at my friend terraria was freezes (inhibited \ delayed \ [ slow motion ] ) but my friend say that fps was normal

I have not slowed down the game but mobs and etc. teleported

Why is it occur !?? What should I do? I want to play with a friend without lag !
I want to play with Thorium mod example. It is really?
its most likely because of your internet connection check it or get yourself a better router or something to improve your connection speed

[doublepost=1487954365,1487954277][/doublepost]
its most likely because of your internet connection check it or get yourself a better router or something to improve your connection speed

I think the problem is not on the Internet
I have good speed internet from a friend too

and you have no server lag? your server no lagging?

Is there any way to check the number of players on the server for things other than expert stats? I'm trying to see how to make an increased spawn multiplier based on the number of players.

Back
Top Bottom