tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumpking, i have been said that it could work the music better in an addon than in the mod itself, I didn't ask for details because I didn't want to be pretty invasive but I hope you could figure something, if not, not problem at all :p
Again, Thank you! =D

Pumpking, i have been said that it could work the music better in an addon than in the mod itself, I didn't ask for details because I didn't want to be pretty invasive but I hope you could figure something, if not, not problem at all :p
Again, Thank you! =D
I'm not sure how to add an "addon."
I think the music's fine, even if it sounds a bit weird.

Why isn't there a Terra Yoyo, "Terra Throw"
Not dropped, crafted with Terra ore and a Terrarian @ a Terra Forge, so pretty much Post-Terra Lord.

Why isn't there a Terra Yoyo, "Terra Throw"
Not dropped, crafted with Terra ore and a Terrarian @ a Terra Forge, so pretty much Post-Terra Lord.
yeah, also no terra throwing weapon, terra flail, terra bow, terra sentry summon or terra boomerang. also the yoyo should be called 'the sick throw' after the achievement

yeah, also no terra throwing weapon, terra flail, terra bow, terra sentry summon or terra boomerang. also the yoyo should be called 'the sick throw' after the achievement
I haven't added any of this stuff because throwing weapons weren't really relevant. Maybe I'll add more weapons in a future update.

I haven't added any of this stuff because throwing weapons weren't really relevant. Maybe I'll add more weapons in a future update.
Please do! I'm halfway done my summoner playthrough, then I'll start a thrower one. So this would really help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom