tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Anyway you can fix the green dino that spawns on that Staff? the Prehistoric Amber Staff, the bird thing seems to follow fine but the dino gets stuck on any little bump and it stays locked there till I am 2 screens away at times, making it alot less.. useful, the Bird one also attacks kinda slow to be of much use really.

This is more of a personal gripe but I think it's kind of strange that the Terrarium bow is a pretty unique weapon in the fact that it fires 2 extra terrarium arrows and doesn't consume arrows, and yet the pulse rifle doesn't really seem special in any way. I get that's it's an upgrade over say, the mega shark, but I think it would nice if it had the on hit effect or something else unique about it.

This is more of a personal gripe but I think it's kind of strange that the Terrarium bow is a pretty unique weapon in the fact that it fires 2 extra terrarium arrows and doesn't consume arrows, and yet the pulse rifle doesn't really seem special in any way. I get that's it's an upgrade over say, the mega shark, but I think it would nice if it had the on hit effect or something else unique about it.

or how about when the shot hits it launches 10 tiny (1/5 damage??) projectiles outward (still with any effect that the normal bullet would do), that would give it a decent boost along with some crowd control and some other random stuff hahaha, a unique boost, but not Too over powered, would put it about on par with the bow, (if too strong then 1/10 damage)

Meh there's several weapons that generate smaller projectiles, the problem is that, if they do a fraction of the weapon's damage, they quickly get reduced to 1 damage by monster defense, making them ornamental all too often. Not much fun, or use.

I haven't actually compared its current dps with the bow or rocket launcher yet, I was just a little disappointed with its lack of uniqueness when I made it. Just from the looks of it the bow seems pretty superior with its extra arrows and lack of consumption of ammo. Personally I think if the pulse rifle had an effect like the railgun that would make it fire terrarium mix projectiles for a set period, that would be pretty cool. Or even just a chance on inflicting the debuff.

The Omega Drive seems to have a bit of a bug with it. When it hits an enemy, I can't hit that enemy with anything for a few seconds. Doesn't happen with every hit, but with most of them it does. Even multi-segmented enemies like the Eater of Worlds or Calamity's Perforators.

EDIT: Looks like it might actually be caused by the Out of Touch debuff. I have a Mana Flower, and while fighting the Wall of Flesh, my attacks are frequently going right through the Hungry enemies without damaging them.

Last edited:
So I just got a Frostburnt Tongue...hardmode weapon that only does 10 damage? And what is True damage? The wiki doesn't say.

So I just got a Frostburnt Tongue...hardmode weapon that only does 10 damage? And what is True damage? The wiki doesn't say.
True Damage = No class-based damage, entirely full damage. Downside is it takes no modifiers. I think it's a vanilla Terraria damage type that was either never implemented or used on some sort of supersecret toy of some kind.

Meh there's several weapons that generate smaller projectiles, the problem is that, if they do a fraction of the weapon's damage, they quickly get reduced to 1 damage by monster defense, making them ornamental all too often. Not much fun, or use.

True Damage = No class-based damage, entirely full damage. Downside is it takes no modifiers. I think it's a vanilla Terraria damage type that was either never implemented or used on some sort of supersecret toy of some kind.

on the mini shots they actually would have the potential to to more base damage over all, however i do see what you mean, instead of that (or even making both of these be options, the multi and this:) what about after it hits an enemy it fires another shot from where the enemy is toward your cursor? it does this twice

on the True damage it is actually the base code file for damage in the game and it is used in some very rare cases by enemies, however it is not meant for general gameplay use since it fully ignores all armor, dodge, and other defenses, it was the only damage which could hurt an admin while they wore their full gear set before the costume updates

on the mini shots they actually would have the potential to to more base damage over all, however i do see what you mean, instead of that (or even making both of these be options, the multi and this:) what about after it hits an enemy it fires another shot from where the enemy is toward your cursor? it does this twice

on the True damage it is actually the base code file for damage in the game and it is used in some very rare cases by enemies, however it is not meant for general gameplay use since it fully ignores all armor, dodge, and other defenses, it was the only damage which could hurt an admin while they wore their full gear set before the costume updates
Hrm. Explains why when Thorium implements it, it's usually tiny damage like the Frozen Tongue if it's ignoring mitigation stats.

Could you please make it so that you can craft Annoying Mud into Mud Blocks or something?I know, it defeats the purpose of it being completely useless, but nobody likes useless items. Also, since the Druid spawns when you kill the Corpse Bloom (That's what it's called, right?) now, there's really no reason for the Mudmen to exist at all.

well this is a awesome mod can`t wait to see this mod on the future........and there is a lot of good boss and also a useless items pls removed some of those items or armor :happy: (my opinion only)
You could at the very least say WHAT these "useless" items are, let alone why you think they are useless.

I didn't even realize there was a mini-patch of sorts just yesterday! And I see the issue with having a throwing armor set between Moon Lord and Ragnarok has been aptly fixed, among other things!

Nice work, DivermanSam~

Could you please make it so that you can craft Annoying Mud into Mud Blocks or something?I know, it defeats the purpose of it being completely useless, but nobody likes useless items. Also, since the Druid spawns when you kill the Corpse Bloom (That's what it's called, right?) now, there's really no reason for the Mudmen to exist at all.
a mud furniture set and building block set (infertile mud maybe?) would be rather nice for some let's play styles, perhaps it could still count as a "jungle block" for npc urposes only? maybe mud bricks could be used as a second option? otherwise i wouldn't mind it being crafted into regular mud, though often useless it makes those rare worlds with tiny jungles able to get decent chlorophite as long as they are willing to farm for it

I found a bug... its the tremor bug where placing armour on the armour stands breaks said armour stand. I tired with most of the armours so maybe not all are broken but plz fix

Back
Top Bottom