Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys think this has gone a bit far? It isn't really playful picking anymore... and it kind of never was.

Don't you guys think this has gone a bit far? It isn't really playful picking anymore... and it kind of never was.

My apologies, compadre, you misunderstand me. I personally do not think the toys are that bad. And I'm certainly pleased to see that Terraria will be getting out to a wider audience of people, and that our man Andiboi Spinks will be getting some extra cash in his pocket! Whether or not you like the toys themselves, I think most will at least be glad for that. Like the others, I think the Plushies are the best option, excepting the Bunny... because that doesn't look very cuddly ;-;

I actually dislike the World Collector's pack more than the sword, though. The Collector's pack is my least favourite product - to me, the figures just don't look of a good enough quality to be worthy of the asking price, though I don't doubt that they cost a reasonable amount to produce. As for the Night's Edge? Eh, I think it's okay to have a little bit of teasing about it. It still looks painful if you were to be whacked upside the head with it!

Besides, jokey or otherwise, I'm sure the good blokes at Re-Logic will be grateful for the feedback.

I'm not trying to pick on Jazwares anymore. This purely for the sake of my own (and possibly others) amusement. If Jazwares ever makes these swords, I doubt they would make the same mistake.

Oh and @Shotte

boop

Broken Broken 'Hero' Sword.png

I'm not trying to pick on Jazwares anymore. This purely for the sake of my own (and possibly others) amusement. If Jazwares ever makes these swords, I doubt they would make the same mistake.

Oh and @Shotte

boop

View attachment 9511

Flippin' heck, that looks painful! I reckon you could get Tetanus from that thing... but then again, that would actually make the Broken Broken 'Hero' Sword an effective weapon... that sounds kinda cool, actually!

Edit: Milt also makes a good point. Whether this is cruel or not by this point, the more it gets hammered into their heads, the more likely they are not to make the same mistake again, haha! Teachers do things like this all the time...

Still, if it were me who made the mistake, I would rather people kind of more on at some point. I guess you guys don't mean it in a mean way, but just kind of keeping it floating around just keeps adding to the wound of their mistake. That just might be me though.

Still, if it were me who made the mistake, I would rather people kind of more on at some point. I guess you guys don't mean it in a mean way, but just kind of keeping it floating around just keeps adding to the wound of their mistake. That just might be me though.

I would say that a potential loss would be punishment enough, but I can still see them turning a profit on all of this. Kind of like how the 3DS was really crappily launched, but they still made good money nonetheless... eventually. Therefore, our feedback is important. Otherwise, how will they know to make 'moar ca$h' in the future? And I'm being serious, here.

No, but this isn't in the same vein as a bad suggestion, or whatever. Try and consider that.

I guess you have a point. They just seemed a bit similar, since I have seen a number of threads just go downhill. Just all the "What the hell is that mess!?" comments didn't seem the kindest.

To tell the truth, I genuinely think that actually putting a terribad version of at least the Night's Edge into the game would be a great idea. It would be a way for the folks at Re-Logic to show that they understand our concerns, don't want to make the same mistakes again, and that they are laughing with us. Sort of like a little in-joke between them and the community about what happened here. Then we could all look back on the reminder of the awful "Gen 1" toys, hopefully as we sit there with the even better "Gen 2" or 3 toys we just had to have, smile, and say, "Good times."

these would sell great if they just did 4 things to modify them
1. remodel gold armour,unarmoured terrarian, and the pirate so that they have pixel eyes like the zombie and no mouth

2.REDO THE NIGHTS EDGE

3.try making a figurine for hallowed armour and chlorophyte armour cause they need some hardmode figures also a mechanic wouldn't hurt

5.add some more detail into the tools....cause there sh:red:t

once these 3 things are done I'd defiantly buy everything

See..
I had a feeling the solid toys would be iffy.
I just don't think it's a good idea to base your toys on an animated series that a good chunk of your community(not all dislike it) aren't too keen on.

I know a lot of work must have gone into this, but they could have done better with the Night's Edge

Perhaps should add some DLC or even exclusive content for people who buy the plushies and toys to give further reason to buying them other than they are freaking awesome , i want that bunny plushy so much. But you could have like codes like Club Penguin do which they come with the plushies and so forth increasing the want and desire for these allready awesome items :)

Perhaps should add some DLC or even exclusive content for people who buy the plushies and toys to give further reason to buying them other than they are freaking awesome , i want that bunny plushy so much. But you could have like codes like Club Penguin do which they come with the plushies and so forth increasing the want and desire for these allready awesome items :)
Um... no... That's all I'm going to say because if I think about this idea anymore I will go on an angry rant. So no.

I know you most likely mean well with this comment, but I think to many of us - the idea of our man Andiboi pulling something like that is actually kind of offensive! I mean, that'd put him in the same realm as god awful Artix Entertainment, and there's no way that I'm ever going to be prepared to believe that he's down in the utterly immoral, money-grabbing depths like they are!

I know you most likely mean well with this comment, but I think to many of us - the idea of our man Andiboi pulling something like that is actually kind of offensive! I mean, that'd put him in the same realm as god awful Artix Entertainment, and there's no way that I'm ever going to be prepared to believe that he's down in the utterly immoral, money-grabbing depths like they are!
Artix Entertainment did fine on Adventure Quest.
[/Offtopic]
They pulled that :red: with Dota a lot, even though they were just cosmetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom