CC Creation Compendium #46

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
index.php

The start of March always sneaks up on me...
It's time for CC# 46!

~ Click here for last month's Compendium - #45 ~

Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM. (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rota.)

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into next month's issue.

6) The application of these rules is down to the discretion of the TCF and CC staff members.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @QuackersDelta or any other member of staff.

All entries for next month to @QuackersDelta please!

Now, onto the creations!

index.php

mf3iPYw.gif

@Jestex

index.php

That's it for this month! I hope you enjoyed the plethora of creations!

Remember, all entries to @QuackersDelta next month.

See ya around!

index.php

Last edited:
There goes my CC streak. Oh well :sigh:
Anyways, some good stuff this month!
@SkyCommision , memes are too powerful yet so good
@Terra Branford , uh, is that supposed to be the flying dutchman? If it is, just a friendly suggestion, maybe you should change it up a bit to make it look more Terraria-related to avoid confusion.

I'm glad to see m my literature up there, not the greatest at poems, but hey there has the be SOME reading in CC :p

Well, it's my second time. I think next time, I'm posting music
No, no. I'm not saying you always make it because you're just that good. What I mean is, EVERYONE makes it. All the time.
It's not a contest, bro. It's a compendium.

Back
Top Bottom