tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are looking very promising and improving nicely in the way of both content and sprite quality (at least as of a few weeks ago), but please be more clear with your updates. The OP here is well-made and informative, but there have been a number of smaller updates since. You're re-uploading the mod to the browser almost daily, yet most of the time there's no mention of what was changed. From what I can tell, little to nothing was added from the 1.1.9.9 to 1.2 either. If I'm wrong, just start making a clear changelog for each update on the browser (including the smaller ones that aren't mentioned in the OP) so we know what we're downloading.

Otherwise it just seems like you're artificially bumping the version number, spamming to keep your mod at the top of the browser in hopes of more downloads.

Last edited:
Things are looking very promising and improving nicely in the way of both content and sprite quality (at least as of a few weeks ago), but please be more clear with your updates. The OP here is well-made and informative, but there have been a number of smaller updates since. You're re-uploading the mod to the browser almost daily, yet most of the time there's no mention of what was changed. From what I can tell, little to nothing was added from the 1.1.9.9 to 1.2 either. If I'm wrong, just start making a clear changelog for each update on the browser (including the smaller ones that aren't mentioned in the OP) so we know what we're downloading.

Otherwise it just seems like you're artificially bumping the version number, spamming to keep your mod at the top of the browser in hopes of more downloads.
Well you are right i want to make less updates but with "clear" and "simple" stuff that everyone can notice but well im not the one in control (if u get da refference lel)

Well you are right i want to make less updates but with "clear" and "simple" stuff that everyone can notice but well im not the one in control (if u get da refference lel)
if your not in control than it was not meant for you I guess and he is completely right about this seeming as downloading hoarding

....I thought you told me to update me mod, and I said your in control this week..
[doublepost=1488785622,1488785196][/doublepost]Everyone, we will make less updates and put effort into it the mod. And I want to make it clear I am not updating the mod so we can be on the top.. I was updating because @LittleDevilKitty and myself were trying to test the mod together but it would not download the version I had because it was not released. We are sorry about that and will stop updating the mod over and over

better be good , also will you guys resprite the dragonite armor set ? I mean it's ok but it can be better I'm sure ;)
im working on that...and you now what to expect from me :p
index.php
index.php
upload_2017-3-6_20-52-39.png

**NOTE TO EVERYONE**
In this update we Add, The T-Realm! and yoyos have Shooting Projectiles! (i.e terrarian style and more)!
he hope you enjoy 1.2.1! coming soon! : 3/10/17
[doublepost=1488907571,1488907467][/doublepost]
CrimstoneYoyo.png
CrimstoneYoyoP.png
20170307085751_1.jpg

i was suprised it worked!

Hey TerrariaMr.Black, an item in your mod seems to clash with another mod, the item under the name hellfire? or hellwing? couldnt remember but its making it unable to function with othermods :(

Hey TerrariaMr.Black, an item in your mod seems to clash with another mod, the item under the name hellfire? or hellwing? couldnt remember but its making it unable to function with othermods :(
yes i just updated the mod now it can be used with Cheat Sheet and HERO's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom