tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

So I downloaded a previous version on Saturday, the 4th. My wife was interested in playing, so I got her Terraria and set her up with the same mods, including this one. Within two days the whole thing seems to have fallen apart:

1) As you know, walls are being deleted when they are behind other blocks. Not even just on load either, I've replaced one section of wall over 10 times in less than 5 minutes, all because it has a torch in front of it.
2) You released this without multiplayer support
3) There is no location to toggle hunger, which you proudly proclaim is toggleable without actually telling anyone where or how to toggle it.
4) The worst part of all is that you removed any and all access to previous, working versions of the mod. If you were aware of any of these errors, why would you eliminate that access?

My options while playing with your mod now seem to be that I can either slowly starve to death while trying to keep my base even slightly intact (because there wasn't any need for food before now), or I can just let all of that fall apart and find food while my NPCs leave their rapidly-crumbling homes.

Honestly, why would you release this is such a state without providing access to a previous stable version? In less than two days, playing this mod has become an anxiety-inducing chore.

No don't do that! Use the recipe browser mod instead!
Hey there,

So I downloaded a previous version on Saturday, the 4th. My wife was interested in playing, so I got her Terraria and set her up with the same mods, including this one. Within two days the whole thing seems to have fallen apart:

1) As you know, walls are being deleted when they are behind other blocks. Not even just on load either, I've replaced one section of wall over 10 times in less than 5 minutes, all because it has a torch in front of it.
2) You released this without multiplayer support
3) There is no location to toggle hunger, which you proudly proclaim is toggleable without actually telling anyone where or how to toggle it.
4) The worst part of all is that you removed any and all access to previous, working versions of the mod. If you were aware of any of these errors, why would you eliminate that access?

My options while playing with your mod now seem to be that I can either slowly starve to death while trying to keep my base even slightly intact (because there wasn't any need for food before now), or I can just let all of that fall apart and find food while my NPCs leave their rapidly-crumbling homes.

Honestly, why would you release this is such a state without providing access to a previous stable version? In less than two days, playing this mod has become an anxiety-inducing chore.
Do you know that they released it early with bugs to fix(and no tests for multiplayer) because people wanted it early?

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, however, I've seen a lot of people asking for the prior version to 1.3 and as zadum said he couldnt give it right now, I'll do the favor. Although I and some of you prefer playing the previous version for now (me just for the uncompatibility with spirit :x), I encourage you to try 1.3, it would be helpful for the devs if you find and report bugs.

Ehh either way, here is the older version link.

My first house.PNG

My first house on Tremor Mod Remastered, It turn out pretty well :D

Dude, chill. If you have actually payed attention, the new version of the mod was JUST released yesterday (in my time) and they are working actively to squish the bugs, and finish it up. If you just wait a day or two, the problems will already be fixed(some of them already are, get the newest version). Also, this is basically like a mini beta, as a small team of modders cannot adequately do a full bug testing.

I'm not sure if this a bug with the new Tremor update, but when I loaded it up, one of my characters was a little buggy, to say the least. For starters, the preview for him was invisible, and it wouldn't let me play with him anymore. Then, I tried loading his world with a different character. All that accomplished was crashing my game. I can't tell if it's the new update, or the fact that I had to remove Spirit to use the new Tremor.
I really want to use the update, but I seemingly can't, due to what just happened...

EDIT: Upon restarting the game, the character was fixed. Sorry for bothering everyone...

Last edited:
Did you fix wall that disappearing?
(I see screenshot of sam and see that his walls is not dissappear)
:naughty:
[doublepost=1488852470,1488852414][/doublepost]P.s. flasks are the best!

Tremo, sadly, doesn't work fine with Spirit mod :(
We're trying to figure out why to fix it!
By the way, there is no updated version on Mod Browser as the mods is too big so MB can't handle it :O
What problems? If you're using for example Spirit Mod, it won't work.
[doublepost=1488821016][/doublepost]
Using Stone of Knowledge.
Any idea when we might see a compatibility patch for Spirit Mod? Also read somewhere that the mod is supposedly incompatible with Legend of Terraria 3, but I've been using it and not noticed any issues in the short time I played; which brings me to my question, Are there any mods this mod is specifically incompatible with besides Spirit?

Btw, I get like, 3 corruptor staves while fighting the eater of worlds... I think it is dropping from segments and not the final thing.

White Walkers still have 650 health and walls still disappear. (You may want to fix those things...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom