tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - still no luck. Starts to load up world to about 40% then crashes out with that message.

Have compiled a list of the mods I use - they all worked fine together before the update. Has anyone else had any compatibility problems with any of the following?

Thorium
Yoyo-Expansion
Tremor
Shrooms
Ethereal
Pumpking
Wing Slot
Item Checklist
MaxStackPlus
GRealm
Crystillium
Grox Base Mod
Cheat Sheet
GabeHasWon
Infinity - Endless Items
HERO's Mod
Yoyo Overload
Nightmares Unleashed
The Water Biome
Xervos
The Luggage
More Mirrors
Cheeze Content
Prefixes for Enemies
Even More Modifiers
All the Walls
Craftable Lunar Tools
Exodus
Cosmetic Variety and Legends
The Sorcerors Mod
Boss Checklist
imkSushi
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
SpectreMod
W1K's Redux
Epicness Mod Remastered
Bluemagics
Calamity
More Chest Loot
WorldGen Previewer
Shorter Respawn Time
SacredTools
Fargos Mutant Mod
ZoaklenMod
JoostMod
Spirit
Legend Of Terraria
Mod Of Randomness
Trelamium
Which Mod Is This From?

(Yes I like to mod my experience)

Okay - still no luck. Starts to load up world to about 40% then crashes out with that message.

Have compiled a list of the mods I use - they all worked fine together before the update. Has anyone else had any compatibility problems with any of the following?

Thorium
Yoyo-Expansion
Tremor
Shrooms
Ethereal
Pumpking
Wing Slot
Item Checklist
MaxStackPlus
GRealm
Crystillium
Grox Base Mod
Cheat Sheet
GabeHasWon
Infinity - Endless Items
HERO's Mod
Yoyo Overload
Nightmares Unleashed
The Water Biome
Xervos
The Luggage
More Mirrors
Cheeze Content
Prefixes for Enemies
Even More Modifiers
All the Walls
Craftable Lunar Tools
Exodus
Cosmetic Variety and Legends
The Sorcerors Mod
Boss Checklist
imkSushi
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
SpectreMod
W1K's Redux
Epicness Mod Remastered
Bluemagics
Calamity
More Chest Loot
WorldGen Previewer
Shorter Respawn Time
SacredTools
Fargos Mutant Mod
ZoaklenMod
JoostMod
Spirit
Legend Of Terraria
Mod Of Randomness
Trelamium
Which Mod Is This From?

(Yes I like to mod my experience)
Guess these are too many mods :(

Another hotfix update!

• Mod no longer crashes if you play with Cheat Sheet, TerraCustom, Spirit Mod and hopefully with others too! Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Chemist Jacket is now crafts on Workbench and not on Mythril Anvil
  • Mod is now weighs 50% less, only 22 MB wihout losing any content. Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Fixed Crimtane Bath craft
  • Fixed Paradox Titan Treasure Bag
  • Removed all vanilla resprites (except of buffs) as people don't really liked them. We might return them in future if we will make an option to disable them!
  • Changed Living Loom price (You could farm money, as Living Loom price is higher than it's materials)
  • Lesser and Big Poison Flasks no longer damage player. Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Removed Cursed Coin (Will be replaced with another item in future)
  • Hunter Revolver now deals ranged damage, not magic
  • Fixed Space Whale bag
  • Nerfed White Walker
  • Changed pickaxe power you need to mine Hard Cometite
As mod now has less weight - you can now download it from Mod Browser (v1.3.1)!

Download now or install from Mod Browser!
No!No!Noooooooooooooooooo!
Why you remove this beautiful resprites!
I really enjoy them!;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:

in Tremor.TremorWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__4(GenerationProgress progress) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\TremorWorld.cs:***** 167
in Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
in Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
in Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
in Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
in Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

This Error is showing up everytime i try to reload the mod. (FIX IT PLEASE I WANT TO SEE THE STUFF)

in Tremor.TremorWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__4(GenerationProgress progress) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\TremorWorld.cs:***** 167
in Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
in Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
in Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)

This Error is showing up everytime i try to reload the mod. (FIX IT PLEASE I WANT TO SEE THE STUFF)
Are you sure you're using latest version?
[doublepost=1488892049,1488891872][/doublepost]As I can see, the multiplayer doesn't work right. Mobs do not spawn and me and @Bogdan3456 can't join each other. Hope we will fix everything as fast as we can :)

Same happened to me. I could create 2 worlds and then ;( happened.
[doublepost=1488892186,1488892062][/doublepost]Wait new version? Now I see why :)

Are you sure you're using latest version?
[doublepost=1488892049,1488891872][/doublepost]As I can see, the multiplayer doesn't work right. Mobs do not spawn and me and @Bogdan3456 can't join each other. Hope we will fix everything as fast as we can :)

I'm using the version 1.3.1.
Also, I was not playing multiplayer.

Is it possible to remove the music files to cut down a lot of the memory problem? I have heard you have a lot of custom music and that will drive the memory usage up in a massive way. Might be a necessary evil to maintain compatibility with other mods. I'm sorry, bro, but if I need to pick between Tremor, and Thorium/GRealm/Spirit/Calamity, well....

Well - looks like it's just a memory issue after messing around. Is there any possibility you could post a music-less version to cut down that file size? I understand if you don't want to. Just a shame that I won't be able to add the new version to my full playthrough.

Edit - someone literally just posted about that >.<

Is it possible to remove the music files to cut down a lot of the memory problem? I have heard you have a lot of custom music and that will drive the memory usage up in a massive way. Might be a necessary evil to maintain compatibility with other mods. I'm sorry, bro, but if I need to pick between Tremor, and Thorium/GRealm/Spirit/Calamity, well....
Well - looks like it's just a memory issue after messing around. Is there any possibility you could post a music-less version to cut down that file size? I understand if you don't want to. Just a shame that I won't be able to add the new version to my full playthrough.

Edit - someone literally just posted about that >.<
Do you think that music could cause it? Like every track is only 1 MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom