Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Converting the pack into .png and zipping should be trivial and I can do it if anyone needs it.

Thanks! I surely like that. And maybe you can do a repack for the additions also?

Another thing for you to consider doing? Would you like to organize the project going forward using some sort of version control? Like github or something?
In this way, the progress is better tracked and other people can contribute more easily.
If you are interested, I can help for the setup or even the maintenance if needed.

Thanks again for the repack! Would like to see that!

Well, I'm still around, but I have no muse to make sprites lately :/
Yeah, it goes up and down.

But hey, i finished the mechanical bosses: The Twins, The Destroyer and Prime all done
touched him up a bit since last time
GI0P4Mm.gif

Some previews: http://imgur.com/a/dzsw0

I originally intendet the twins to look kinda like the squid robots from the matrix, but they share gore textures from EoC, så they are basically reskins

Attachments

• Mechz.zip
    244.5 KB · Views: 366
Yeah, it goes up and down.

But hey, i finished the mechanical bosses: The Twins, The Destroyer and Prime all done
touched him up a bit since last time
GI0P4Mm.gif

Some previews: http://imgur.com/a/dzsw0

I originally intendet the twins to look kinda like the squid robots from the matrix, but they share gore textures from EoC, så they are basically reskins
I absolutely love how they all turned out! Especially the destroyer. The twins could use some more distintive features between eachother other than color, and perhaps some more mechanical augmentations on the tentacles. Also wouldn't it make more sense for retinazer to be purple, given he fires purple lazers?

Hello,
It would be awesome if you could PM me all the weapon and ammo textures. Or you could reply with them. Or both. Anyways they look totally awesome and I would love to have them in my game!!

Last edited:
Hello,
It would be awesome if you could PM me all the weapon and ammo textures. Or you could reply with them. Or both. Anyways they look totally awesome and I would love to have them in my game!!
Sorry if this ^ sounded like a demand if it did I was truthfully asking if you could post or pm the weapon and ammo sprites you have done so far so I and everyone who likes them could use them in their games. Also I love the work so far keep it up!

Sorry if this ^ sounded like a demand if it did I was truthfully asking if you could post or pm the weapon and ammo sprites you have done so far so I and everyone who likes them could use them in their games. Also I love the work so far keep it up!
Well, I'm not entirely sure if fox would be okay with people using his sprites in other games/mods. Not to mention, you can extract them pretty easily from the last release if you want them for personal use. Just get a "PNG to XNB converter" and convert the whole thing.

Well, I'm not entirely sure if fox would be okay with people using his sprites in other games/mods. Not to mention, you can extract them pretty easily from the last release if you want them for personal use. Just get a "PNG to XNB converter" and convert the whole thing.
Can you send me the link for the last release please. I don't get on the forms much so it would be highly appreciated.

Can you send me the link for the last release please. I don't get on the forms much so it would be highly appreciated.
It's one of my posts on Page 16, has a file named "TaD Final.zip" on it. There are also a couple of small addition packs afterwards if you're interested.

I like the already done sprites(about 15℅ if you are right) and it of course will take a long time but I think you(Im not very creative) can remake at least 50℅ of the game sprites

Back
Top Bottom