Flight of the Honeybee

Honeybee

Terrarian
E0ZOyLO.png

'S a pleasure to meet you all! My name, well in truth, pseudonym, is Honeybee. Just in case you hadn't gathered. I identify as a female, and I am 22 years old, as of writing this post. The title of my introduction thread is an allusion to the famous, Flight of the Bumblebee, an orchestral interlude written by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, which itself is a piece composed for his opera The Tale of Tsar Saltan. Because I browse the internet under the Honeybee identity, I thought it'd be a clever title to implement into my introduction thread. There you go. My apologies for deconstructing the entire title—

I don't have many occupations, nor pastimes, I live an easy life of relaxation to be completely honest. I guess in terms of gaming, I play a lot. My favourite games are Terraria, Witcher 3, SanctuaryRPG, and Bastion. In Terraria, I enjoy building and messing around in minigames servers. Ever since I completed the game a while back, I find myself burnt out from the game and prefer to have fun with friends and explore the beauty of Terraria's spritework.

I'm familiar with how forums work after my moments on places like Terraria Online, Starbound Forums, Cube World forums, etc. I've thoroughly read through the rules and user guide before registering and creating this post, so there is nothing to worry about!

I hope to make some friends here! :*)

Welcome!
This place is very similar to Terraria Online so I'm sure you'll fit in well.

Back
Top Bottom