Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is in your Signature a Dagaz Tower from Terraria:Otherworld?
and why does it lead to the Calamity Mod...?
You may as well ask why every person has X in their signature.

As for it leading to the Calamity Mod, that's either his way of showing support for it or the link is a leftover thing from a previous version of his signature that he accidentally didn't erase.

You may as well ask why every person has X in their signature.

As for it leading to the Calamity Mod, that's either his way of showing support for it or the link is a leftover thing from a previous version of his signature that he accidentally didn't erase.
Asking isn't bad, is it?

I have no idea why... I copied it from someone's profile pic xD
aww, Anticlimactic Answer, but an Answer.

Such things pertaining to a singular person ought to be posted on the players profile, not on the thread they posted in.
I have no idea then. :confused:
[doublepost=1488244637,1488244300][/doublepost]
why is in your Signature a Dagaz Tower from Terraria:Otherworld?
and why does it lead to the Calamity Mod...?
Also, is dagaz tower it's official name? I have never heard anything about their official name.

I have no idea then. :confused:
[doublepost=1488244637,1488244300][/doublepost]
Also, is dagaz tower it's official name? I have never heard anything about their official name.
I came up with that Name...
Since i play a lot of Isaac, and the Dagaz Rune is a Germanic Symbol for Purity, and those Towers Clean the Land from Corruption, i started to call them "Dagaz Towers".
I like it xD

And waiting...
i-m-waiting-o.gif

I was just Completing the Chain D:
Dammit...
but oh well, something new about Terraria Otherwold was said to come out.
not sure when, but i'm Looking forward to it.

I want them to make Terraria trading cards. Collect biome specific cards with bosses and certain boss drop cards.
On to the game it needs to be sandbox and free open world and playable without quests. when you start a new world i dont want it to be rinse and repeat quests

I don't know why, but for some reason it feels like I've been waiting for TOW for such a long time. It has been at least since before 1.3, and that was almost two years ago. (hard to believe that 1.3 was almost two years ago!)

I don't know why, but for some reason it feels like I've been waiting for TOW for such a long time. It has been at least since before 1.3, and that was almost two years ago. (hard to believe that 1.3 was almost two years ago!)
Give them time.
It needs to have the Right Quality before they release it.

I know, but I have this constant nagging fear that there hasn't been any progress in 6 months since there hasn't even been a single screenshot released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom