[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo most of us are impatient asf. i think i need to learn alot of terraria coding so i could port exxo avalon v9.9.9.i (the latest for 1.2.4.1 terraria) to the most up to date tmodloader version for 1.3.4.4 (or above in the future)
Pretty sure the devs said they did not want that to be done, quite a while back. Also, that's quite incorrect about us being "impatient asf" I believe most of us would much rather them take their time and have a good quality mod over a rushed broken and glitch filled pile of garbage. At least, that's what I would rather. Yes, we do want the mod to return, but patience is a great thing to have.

Pretty sure the devs said they did not want that to be done, quite a while back. Also, that's quite incorrect about us being "impatient asf" I believe most of us would much rather them take their time and have a good quality mod over a rushed broken and glitch filled pile of garbage. At least, that's what I would rather. Yes, we do want the mod to return, but patience is a great thing to have.
*slowly claps*

Offer of the Ice Boss:
IceKing1.png

And a bait for the boss.
IceHeard1.png

The boss of the bloody event.
EyeDragonBody1.png

Boss is the king of the drills. (And he pierces the heavens! :) )
DrillBot2megabot.png

A new cannon, an artisan's cannon.
ArtisanalGun1.png

Rose Set. And steampunk mobs.
Rose1.png

Avalon still done?

Offer of the Ice Boss:
IceKing1.png

And a bait for the boss.
IceHeard1.png

EyeDragonBody1.png

DrillBot2megabot.png

ArtisanalGun1.png

Rose1.png

Avalon still done?
A lot of the images aren't showing up.

Offer of the Ice Boss:
IceKing1.png

And a bait for the boss.
IceHeard1.png

EyeDragonBody1.png

DrillBot2megabot.png

ArtisanalGun1.png

Rose1.png

Avalon still done?
might wanna fix your images because they aren't showing up

i guess its just me thats impatient then XD but i can think of three reasons why me (or other ppl) porting the mod from source exxo avalon 9.9.9.i to a tmodloader 1.3.4.4 (or above) may or may not be in reality
ull need to learn every aspect of how terraria works
ull probably run into copyright issues along the way (devs dont like ppl porting mods without approval and most of the sprites arent even theirs)
ull most likely be frustrated on fixing this and that and give up along the way and even if u do finish it, the team wouldve probably finished theirs LONG b4 you do

For the record, on my end they're not showing up on mobile or PC.

The images aren't showing up because they're simply not there -- you get missing 404 messages upon viewing them from the host site.

i guess its just me thats impatient then XD but i can think of three reasons why me (or other ppl) porting the mod from source exxo avalon 9.9.9.i to a tmodloader 1.3.4.4 (or above) may or may not be in reality
ull need to learn every aspect of how terraria works
ull probably run into copyright issues along the way (devs dont like ppl porting mods without approval and most of the sprites arent even theirs)
ull most likely be frustrated on fixing this and that and give up along the way and even if u do finish it, the team wouldve probably finished theirs LONG b4 you do
You wouldn't need to know how Terraria works, at least not every little aspect about it. You would just need to know how to mod properly. But the copyright issues, yeah. You wouldn't have permission to port it, and with all the sprites that were given to them by fans and other team members there would be huge issues. This may be one of the main reasons that they don't want it to be ported, but don't hold me to that quote. :p

You wouldn't need to know how Terraria works, at least not every little aspect about it. You would just need to know how to mod properly. But the copyright issues, yeah. You wouldn't have permission to port it, and with all the sprites that were given to them by fans and other team members there would be huge issues. This may be one of the main reasons that they don't want it to be ported, but don't hold me to that quote. :p
tbh, idk what the team is doing first:
add new stuff to the mod along with the other old stuff to make this mod better than before and allow us to expect surprises
OR
just leave the mod as the way it is and port it to 1.3.4 and then add new concepts later
if it were up to me, id just forget about new concepts and ideas and just put them on hold until the mod is ported to 1.3.4

tbh, idk what the team is doing first:
add new stuff to the mod along with the other old stuff to make this mod better than before and allow us to expect surprises
OR
just leave the mod as the way it is and port it to 1.3.4 and then add new concepts later
if it were up to me, id just forget about new concepts and ideas and just put them on hold until the mod is ported to 1.3.4
No one can say for sure. For me, I'd rather new stuff to be added along with the old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom