Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Created a world for new character. That world didn't had chests.
Created a second world. No chests.
Created a third world. No chests.
Created a fourth world. Now this had chest but no way to enter the underground jungle. And there is no bee hives.
Entered hardmode on that world. Blood Moon on first night.
Pirate invasion on second day.
The game hates me.

Worst luck I had was when I took on the Lunatic cultist for the first time, the battle was hard but I was winning, but I had to drop down due to my wings running out of flight time, luck was not on my side however, as I landed I took a hit from the cultist and was ultimately finished off by A BLUE SLIME! the chances of that happened must have been...idk 1000 to 1 or something.

I wouldn't call it rage quitting but I did close the game right after haha.

I killed about 1000 slimes and yet I STILL don't have that slime staff! :happy:

Also, sometimes, I kill a Voodoo Demon when it was above the lava, instantly summoning WoF.

Try beating Plantera with venus magnum(I am mobile,so venus magnum is autoswing)failed.:mad: But I manage to get her with megashark.:sigh:

Blood moon eclipse blood moon eclipse.

I was trying to you know, play the game, I ended up afking in my moon arena (lots of traps there) and hope I didn't die from a mothron.

Spending 3 hours farming Dark Mummies for a Megaphone to drop. Also going two worlds without a single Slime Staff drop, each world killing about 5,000 slimes.

Spending 3 hours farming Dark Mummies for a Megaphone to drop. Also going two worlds without a single Slime Staff drop, each world killing about 5,000 slimes.

Guys, slime staff isn't bad enough just don't farm it the wrong way, connect slime statue with 1 second timer while the statue on top of thin lava, and leave it once you get 10,000 kill come back to your farm. I guranteed you get it. ;)

On my expert gunner playthrough, my 4th attempt to beat skeletron I had him very low on health. Switched weapons and fired and... poof. Ice mirror teleported me home...
hate when I accidentally teleport home.

On my expert gunner playthrough, my 4th attempt to beat skeletron I had him very low on health. Switched weapons and fired and... poof. Ice mirror teleported me home...
hate when I accidentally teleport home.

Just tips: Don't put magic mirror in your hotbar except you use auto pause.

I remember getting so annoyed from trying to grind Crimson Keys, that I resorted to just adding them into a world with TEdit.
I also remember I had to create another world for Old One's Army, courtesy of the fact Golem was slain in that world.

Another moment of bad luck.

Blood moon immediately followed by solar eclipse. Two thirds of my NPCs get killed. The next day, another solar eclipse. The third day, no eclipse, but most NPCs were still dead from the aforementioned massacre. I decide to complete an angler quest while they respawn (the angler was one of the few guys who survived). While I'm far from home, the goblin army decides to pay me a visit. On my way to my destination, a couple of goblins appear and the invasion is triggered, but they don't keep coming because I'm far from the spawn point. The problem is, the goblin army is active for the whole day, which prevents all of the dead NPCs from respawning. Next day, a third eclipse (the angler gets killed this time, by the way). I had to wait for yet another day to finally see my NPCs respawning (the game still wants to troll me and throws me a slime rain, although fortunately it doesn't prevent the NPC respawning).

luck theres no such thing (eclipse spawns on me for the next couple days) oh ok then
[doublepost=1490037940,1490037574][/doublepost]guys 1.3.5 is not coming till october
[doublepost=1490037955][/doublepost]worst luck

Pirate Invasion immediately after beating Wall of Flesh.. Imagine trying to survive Pirate Invasion using Molten armor and Night's Edge.
(At least I got a coin gun, but It's very annoying to watch my character dies over and over again)

here's the proof
RqgVziV.jpg

Last edited:
Pirate Invasion immediately after beating Wall of Flesh.. Imagine trying to survive Pirate Invasion using Molten armor and Night's Edge.
(At least I got a coin gun, but It's very annoying to watch my character dies over and over again)

here's the proof
RqgVziV.jpg
Atleast you will end up with a cutlass

[snip]
Yep, been there, done that. :)
I ended up resetting my world to pre-hardmode... thank goodness I backed it up. It's why I think Pirate Invasion should be gated behind defeating at least one mechanical boss.

Back
Top Bottom