Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Umm, no.

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

stormconure

Duke Fishron
Occasionally, there are things you want to do that you just can't do in Terraria. Like sticking a live bunny on your wall for decoration. Or jamming two weapons together just cuz. Or fixing the Broken Hero Sword. Or taping your friend to a chair. I could go on all day...

Anyway, I have a solution to fix some if not all of these issuses: DUCT TAPE!!! Yes, the thing that holds the universe together, that can be made into working cruize ships, and that can be put on your friend's mouth to make him shut up. The almighty substance that someday will be added to the Periodic Table. You just can't live without duct tape.

So you may be asking, "how do you get it?" Here is how. You need 10 gel, 5 silk, 1 wood, and some Holy Plastic. To get holy plastic, you will need a dirt block, a wood block, and purification powder. Because duct tape is completely pure. Craft the holy plastic with the other materials to get one perfect roll of duct tape!

Now you may be asking, "what does it do?" Stupid question. Duct tape can do anything. You can use it to tape critters to background walls, because you're too lazy to make a terrarium. You can put it on blocks to make them immune to all explosions and require 5 extra hits to mine with a pickaxe. You can put it on players and mobs to slow them and inflict Silenced on players. And the best part is, it has infinite uses. Because duct tape is just that awesome.

But that's not the end of its abilities. You can craft it with a Broken Hero Sword and 5 wood to make the Ultimate Sword of Duct Tape, a repaired Broken Hero Sword that deals 45 melee damage.
image.jpg
Thanks to Tetrahedron for the sprite!
It has average speed and knockback. But even though it isn't that good, it's still awesome to have a sword with DUCT TAPE ON IT!!! OH YEAH!

Crafting a single roll of duct tape at a crafting table has many outcomes. You can make 50 Duct Tape Ninja Stars, shurikens that do 30 damage and slow down enemies. Or you can make 100 duct tape bullets. These can be shot from any gun and deal 10 base damage as well as the slowing effect. You can also make a Duct Tape Wallet, which can store up to 10 of each coin while in your inventory, and when you die you don't lose these coins (softcore player). Or a Duct Tape Hat, a vanity item that looks freaking amazing.

Is this a joke item? That's for you to decide...

So what do you think? Best idea ever?

Last edited:
ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba! The duck waddled to the corner shop and asked the woman:
Hey! Do you have any grapes?
The woman said:
That's it, duck! If you ask again then I'm going to use duct tape and tape you to the wall! Understand?
This. CANNOT. HAPPEN. WE CAN FINALLY REMAKE THAT MOMENT IN THE DUCK SONG!
Sanic approves (I need a new approval badge which I asked scarecrow for)

No idea who that guy is, but he must be related to duct tape for you to bring him up, which surely means he's a guy who can't fix stuff correctly and has to resort to patchworking instead, so... Not really interested in knowing anything about him.

No idea who that guy is, but he must be related to duct tape for you to bring him up, which surely means he's a guy who can't fix stuff correctly and has to resort to patchworking instead, so... Not really interested in knowing anything about him.
you have no clue about old times when everyone fixed their own stuff, do you?

you have no clue about old times when everyone fixed their own stuff, do you?

I'm from the old times when people fixed their own stuff right, not by patching it up and calling it safe. Anyhow, this is a pointless discussion, go back to praising the glorified band-aid and leave the one guy who sees actual fixing as a better thing alone, will y'all? Thanks.

I'm from the old times when people fixed their own stuff right, not by patching it up and calling it safe. Anyhow, this is a pointless discussion, go back to praising the glorified band-aid and leave the one guy who sees actual fixing as a better thing alone, will y'all? Thanks.
there's nothing wrong with fixing stuff. but' when fixing it could cost you money and resources you don't have, duct tape sounds mighty good. also, try 60-80 years ago, not 40.

Duct tape is what people uses when they don't know how to fix stuff right, so I'll have to say "no."
It's a comedy show, but he's made some pretty interesting stuff using old cars, junkyard parts, and duct tape. One of my favorites was a "riding lawn mower" made with an old car, a ceiling fan, duct tape, and some blades.

ETA: I was joking in my first response to you, but I still find it interesting what he's able to do with minimal available parts. Then there's shows like MacGyver, he could do just about anything with everyday items. Like disarming a missile with a paper clip.

Made one anyways
54wjy75.png

Tooltip: It's duct taped, it has to work, idiot!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418005386][/DOUBLEPOST]
DUCK TAPE! But sadly, the only thing this has to do with ducks is that you can tape them to the wall. As ChattyChatot said.

Sounds great! Only guidelines: recolor the BHS, and make the "added" part duct tape. Thanks!
Whoopes, started before I read you're guidelines, I was too egear to make it:D! Don't worry, I'll fix it
How should it be colored?

Back
Top Bottom