W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

I need this in my life.
Kotori gif attack.gif

Hello!
I Request this one please:
Nws0ZO7.gif

Would love for FPS over Quality. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello!
I Request this one please:
Nws0ZO7.gif

Would love for FPS over Quality. Thanks!
Actually turned out with higher quality than I expected (max quality, in fact). I did cut out a few pointless frames however, like 10 frames in a row of a still image cut into a single image with a longer delay instead, changing absolutely nothing if not for lowering file size.
6e0f717869.gif

Actually turned out with higher quality than I expected (max quality, in fact). I did cut out a few pointless frames however, like 10 frames in a row of a still image cut into a single image with a longer delay instead, changing absolutely nothing if not for lowering file size.
6e0f717869.gif
Many thanks Friend!

Hey, I got a new gif I wanna use as an avatar, could you optimize it?
4XvAX5q.gif
So, there's a ton of frames and the filesize is huge, so I had to cut down quite a bit to make it fit.

The first one has quality down the drain but maintains every single frame
e4f84c2eb0.gif

The second one has just slightly lower quality, but the framerate was cut in half.
06f3995db2.gif

So, there's a ton of frames and the filesize is huge, so I had to cut down quite a bit to make it fit.

The first one has quality down the drain but maintains every single frame
e4f84c2eb0.gif

The second one has just slightly lower quality, but the framerate was cut in half.
06f3995db2.gif
Thanks! Thanks a lot!

Ok, so I was trying to optimize this myself, but I didn't get it how I wanted and have been trying for longer then I'd like, so I'll just request it to be done. I'd prefer it to maintain as many frames as possible, and looking like :red: would probably make it better to me anyways, but I want it to at least be coherently :red:. I could easily set it up to the file size needed, but then it looks fuzzy and incoherent and stuff and I don't feel like trying any longer. With that, zee image.
ef8.gif

Ok, so I was trying to optimize this myself, but I didn't get it how I wanted and have been trying for longer then I'd like, so I'll just request it to be done. I'd prefer it to maintain as many frames as possible, and looking like :red: would probably make it better to me anyways, but I want it to at least be coherently :red:. I could easily set it up to the file size needed, but then it looks fuzzy and incoherent and stuff and I don't feel like trying any longer. With that, zee image.
The nutshack theme but small enough to fit as a gif avatar.

24784322ee.gif

Last edited:
Heya!

I would love to use this gif as an avatar (if possible, bit of a wonky shape). Many thanks in advance, I have zero skills doing this stuff.

Blackquill_Laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom