Console Terraria Console: The Next Generation - Launch Date Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a date for PC update for Terraria ? I don't need day but maybe month ? November or December ?
Sorry bud, Re-Logic has stated that they will announce a release date when they have one. They haven't yet so there isn't one currently. They're taking their time to work out bugs and features for 1.3. Also you're asking this in the wrong section of the forums. This is a post in the console devs announcement section. You want to look at the PC Re-Logic section.
(this has nothing to do with your sentence but) MY CHARACTER IN XBOX 360 just got damn deleted :(((((((((((((((( i worked a year on it and im pissed. i have terraria on xbox one xbox 360 and mobile and i deleted my best guy i spent a year on (gear candycorn rifle turtle armour 20 ocram spawners 15 souls of blight necromantic scroll terrara blade vampire daggers magma stone hover board bundle of baloons full shroomite armour tactical shot gun sniper rifle rifle scope mthe fire gauntlet thingy)
If it happened from something with the system you should bring this up in the Bug Reports section, not here.
Any word on upgrading discounts for ppl who already have x360 or ps3 versions??
There is, it was mentioned at the bottom of the original post. V
There is no discount for current owners of the PS3/360 version - however, for a limited time post-launch, we are bundling the PS VITA version in with the PS4 version for anyone purchasing the PS4 version!

Is there any news on pricing? Like not saying if will be different. But like what will the price be in the AUS as that is were I live. And is then even gonna be released here? The 360 version was but we have already missed out on a few games already

1.3 isn't coming for while, you know...
Please be mindful that there are more then just PC gamers who care and are excited about the game.
But why waste valuable effort and time on console updates when you can just update PC? Also I still don't understand how you can play terraria on a controller..

But why waste valuable effort and time on console updates when you can just update PC? Also I still don't understand how you can play terraria on a controller..

As Jetstream Infinity already said, PC players are not the only ones. So the devs are working for EVERYONE. Thus, every platform gets updates once in a while. You should wait and not complain, just because you can't play it on a console. :sigh:

As Jetstream Infinity already said, PC players are not the only ones. So the devs are working for EVERYONE. Thus, every platform gets updates once in a while. You should wait and not complain, just because you can't play it on a console. :sigh:
You guys can't take a joke can you? I'm not being fully serious just saying what all people are thinking about 1.3 :p
Edit: everyone is so serious all the time on the forums -_-

This brings back memories....I remember when people were like "screw this" and started wearing Red's Wings. No I don't have the console version yet but I remember all those videos...
[DOUBLEPOST=1415595779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Console and PC versions are developed seperatly. PC is done by Re-Logic and console is done by 505 Games and another one which I forgot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415595865][/DOUBLEPOST]
You guys can't take a joke can you? I'm not being fully serious just saying what all people are thinking about 1.3 :p
Edit: everyone is so serious all the time on the forums -_-
Yes, to prevent this turning into Omegle and stuff.

so our next update wont be until very early next year?

i assume that is 1.2.2's content?

the rest of the updates will be released in smaller chunks so we get more regular updates, as well?

well, im not fond of the idea of "incomplete" updates, but i guess in this situation, you're damned if you do and damned if you dont... just gotta choose the lesser of two evils, longer waits for complete updates, or shorter waits for incomplete updates.

either way, i hope to see the future updates make it onto all the consoles, atleast up to 1.3, someday.

cant wait for terraria to reach its full potential! :dryadhappy:

Does anyone know the exact time Terraria will be released? If it's released on Monday midnight I am staying up for that.

OMG ON THE CONSOLE LIKE XBOX 360 WHAT YM PLAYING ON!!! BRING IT ON PLEASE DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... ALMOST AAL MY FRIENDS ON SCHOOL THAT PLAY TERRARIA CONSOLE SCREAMED THE LUNGS OUT OF THEM... DO IT A SOON AS POSSIBLE 505 GAMES!!! PLEASE...

I'm in Eastern Time Zone, Georgia. I am going to stay up till 12 to see if it comes out then. If it doesnt then I will sleep. Great plan. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom