tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no...she just spawns post moon-lord, she isnt new at all. she sells the rubies, the mana and health making items(forget what they're called), the uncharged bands and a magical top hat.
red coat, light blue/cyan hair, eccentric and crazy looking. cant miss her.

no...she just spawns post moon-lord, she isnt new at all. she sells the rubies, the mana and health making items(forget what they're called), the uncharged bands and a magical top hat.
red coat, light blue/cyan hair, eccentric and crazy looking. cant miss her.
@zadum4ivii when do you fight the Fungus Beetle?

@zadum4ivii when do you fight the Fungus Beetle?
Use Boss Checklist by @jopojelly!
It is fought after beating Skeletron.

What's he summoned with?
Can be summoned with Mushroom Crystal, show Glowing Mushroom to the Guide.

Anyone know how to obtain the divine forge?
It is made of Collapsium Ore, Angelite Ore (Both spawn after beating Trinity), Omnikron Bars (Drop from Trinity), Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil, Adamantite/Titanium Forge, True Essence (Drop from Trinity) and Stardust Fragment on Starvil.

Don't forget to still post bugs you found while playing :)
(But before posting, please check Known Bugs in the OP to make sure the bug isn't known already)

One thing i haven't figured out is where to get the eye. I now know where to get the fuel and the stone dice, which is evidently a night of the dead event item, or at least thats when it dropped for me, but i have yet to figure out where to get the eye.

One thing i haven't figured out is where to get the eye. I now know where to get the fuel and the stone dice, which is evidently a night of the dead event item, or at least thats when it dropped for me, but i have yet to figure out where to get the eye.
the eye drops from phobos(i think that's his name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom