tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend using recipe browser, but just put any gem into the guides crafting thing. its pretty expensive.
[doublepost=1491357390,1491357317][/doublepost]
odd, my recipe browser says chlorophyte ore. other mod maybe?
I've got the same thing as well, asks for 1 red potion for 1 chlorophyte bar

How does one get the Bounce Tome?
Already have it, i'm just wondering how i got (seriously just randomly found it from some random surface mobs, i think?) as it's been a great help through modded pre-hardmode.

Also, how do you get Earth Fragments? I tried searching previously but there were two different answers and i've already been to the jungle to check enemy drops, so it's that or i'm really unlucky, or haven't met requirements? idk...

Thanks in advance!
Also, great mod! Wiki is a bit lacking though. (I'd love to help on it but everything I do would be half-***** because it's me ;))
Hoorah! 1st post, lel.

Hello, i am unsure whether this in intentional but the Nightmare Ore, Angelite Ore and Collapsium Ore replace parts of my house, the rope on my hellevator and on my sky bridge as well as multiple trees across the world.
Thanks

Hello, i am unsure whether this in intentional but the Nightmare Ore, Angelite Ore and Collapsium Ore replace parts of my house, the rope on my hellevator and on my sky bridge as well as multiple trees across the world.
Thanks
Have you updated to the latest version?
[doublepost=1491389182,1491389051][/doublepost]
How does one get the Bounce Tome?
Already have it, i'm just wondering how i got (seriously just randomly found it from some random surface mobs, i think?) as it's been a great help through modded pre-hardmode.

Also, how do you get Earth Fragments? I tried searching previously but there were two different answers and i've already been to the jungle to check enemy drops, so it's that or i'm really unlucky, or haven't met requirements? idk...

Thanks in advance!
Also, great mod! Wiki is a bit lacking though. (I'd love to help on it but everything I do would be half-***** because it's me ;))
Hoorah! 1st post, lel.
Bounce Tome drops from a giant green slime that's name starts with Gleen (I can't remember the actual name)

Earth Fragments drop from Jungle enemies.

I feel like the motherboard boss is unnecessarily tanky. I'm at a point where the three usual mechanical bosses can be taken care of, but the motherboard has far too much hp given how much it moves around, not to mention the bugs with its second phase lasers to make the fight worthwhile.

We're having 2 problems with the Tremor mod. The text down in the bottom left keep telling us that we died of hunger. Yet we're still alive, and everytime we "die" our base gets filled with gravestones.

And also. We can't seem to spawn wall of flesh for some reason. we keep throwing guide dolls into the lava, but he doesn't spawn and the guide dies so we have to wait everytime.

We're using tremor mod and spirit mod at the moment. Not sure if they conflict with each other.

Nothing has spawned after I installed the mod. And now the game is spamming "Dord didn't find food in time..." not actually killing me. I don't even have hunger enabled. 10/10 would tremor again (plz help)

(spawning thing is only in multiplayer)

edit: Graves. Graves everywhere.

edit 2: This is stupid and theres nothing to do before the bugs get fixed.

edit 3: The spawning glitch is probably because the game thinks everyone is dead. And after I deleted and re-installed the mod the food thing started happening while I had hunger enabled and not starving.

Last edited:
I really think that the hunger system should be a seperate mod.

It very much should be. Tremor has improved greatly in quality with the 1.3 patch, but the hunger system just ruins the mod. It should be separate and fleshed out with more survival aspects and maybe have exclusive content when paired with tremor, but not be a base part of tremor.

:red: the new hunger system no explanation on how to disable it ruined the game for me

Edit: sorry for what I said seems like it's actually very simplistic! you can eat a chicken that makes you full forever :) costs nothing to craft

Last edited:
I feel like the hunger system should decrease health like drowbinginstead of insta killing you as sometimes i see it when im down to last few seconds and searching a chest for food as i die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom