tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm not sure if this just hasn't been implemented yet (As it was under the "Pending fixes" tabs in the original post), but I just tried working with the Cook again in Multiplayer, and again he lost, in this case, the ability to sell the Sunny Day Lemonade. It's also not listed on the wiki as an issue, so I'm not sure where this bug is in the way of being patched out, am I just behind on versions, or something? I'm confused.
Hey, its all good. That info is under the Upcoming Features & Bug Fixes section. Those fixes and additions will take place in the next coming update. So none of that has taken effect yet.

So question, I started a new character after installing this mod yesterday (just starting even though I have had the game for ages) and I have an item called (the terrarian...?) and it looks like it has the stats but when I use it I just get the Lovestruck, Sticky, Wet, and Stinky effects applied to me. Am I just being a nub or is this an April Fools day thing that I just need to delete?

So question, I started a new character after installing this mod yesterday (just starting even though I have had the game for ages) and I have an item called (the terrarian...?) and it looks like it has the stats but when I use it I just get the Lovestruck, Sticky, Wet, and Stinky effects applied to me. Am I just being a nub or is this an April Fools day thing that I just need to delete?
It's an April Fools item from tModLoader itself.

that sounds like an innuendo if i've ever heard one

This is very disappointing, why did you decide to lock the .tmod file? I made some fixes and improvements to the 1.2 TAPI version but now it seems I can't port these changes to tModLoader.

Aside from letting people make changes to their liking, it's very useful to make these files available just so that other modders can see how you accomplished certain things. Will the authors consider releasing an open version of this mod?

Oh ok thanks I got excited because I had been watching the videos and really liked the Yoyos and didnt know if it was because the Terrarian was a post hardcore thing but suspected it was a troll item. Thank you for the response though Hope you have a great spring, or autumn depending on your hemisphere.

This is very disappointing, why did you decide to lock the .tmod file? I made some fixes and improvements to the 1.2 TAPI version but now it seems I can't port these changes to tModLoader.

Aside from letting people make changes to their liking, it's very useful to make these files available just so that other modders can see how you accomplished certain things. Will the authors consider releasing an open version of this mod?
I agree with this completely.

After not updating for awhile, coming back to this to find out I couldn't use my own music for the Aquatic Biome anymore (among other things) was very confusing at first, and disappointing indeed. I'd also like to know why this was done, and if there is any chance you'd kindly reconsider. I'm sure many would greatly appreciate it.

Quick note; one of the cobbler's quotes say "Ah, so (Name of Guide) has been giving you advise this whole time...? I wonder if he still hasn't forgiven himself for what happened..." As you can see, advice is spelt wrong. Just a little typo, hope it somewhat helps!

It seems like the Thorium minion staves can't be used to lock on to enemies. Is this a bug, or is it a limit of TModLoader?

Back
Top Bottom