tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug: I have created a couple of worlds using this mod now. and after maybe the first couple of nights or so. the biome seems to be gone. the trees go back to normal trees and the only walls left are the vanilla. any help?

Attachments

• 20170409182034_1.jpg
    20170409182034_1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 245
you really need to nerf some mobs in the glacier ei: glacier and frostbite. the coldtrap and ice wolf are fine, in fact good mobs for the level you fight them. but right now in my playthrough I'm :red:ed. I've got desert, jungle and corruption on one side, glacier on the other and no caves in between

Is using outdated version, has to update to latest to get Fargo's Mutant Mod, joins into world, *mind blown*.
[doublepost=1491764814,1491764743][/doublepost]Did they add hunger to this mod? Or is that from Fargo's?

Been playing with this mod in multiplayer for a while now, had no issues whatsoever until we hit Tremode mode. Now that we're in tremode mode, the post moonlord bosses (when an item is used) spawn for a tenth of a second, and immediately despawn. However in single player, these bosses work just fine. Was wondering if anyone else was having this same issue or if I have done something wrong. Really hoping I can fix this issue, as this is a really great mod so far! :happy:

Been playing with this mod in multiplayer for a while now, had no issues whatsoever until we hit Tremode mode. Now that we're in tremode mode, the post moonlord bosses (when an item is used) spawn for a tenth of a second, and immediately despawn. However in single player, these bosses work just fine. Was wondering if anyone else was having this same issue or if I have done something wrong. Really hoping I can fix this issue, as this is a really great mod so far! :happy:
Don't be such a "Pessimist", the mod is AMAZING lol
Edit. oh yea and I think zadium is working on it
Edit.2 not on bug list so IDK

you really need to nerf some mobs in the glacier ei: glacier and frostbite. the coldtrap and ice wolf are fine, in fact good mobs for the level you fight them. but right now in my playthrough I'm :red:ed. I've got desert, jungle and corruption on one side, glacier on the other and no caves in between
I have already told we're nerfing them :sigh:

chaotic cross has a typo. It says "crit chanse" instead of "crit chance".
Fixed, thanks!

Will check, thanks for reporting!

Will check!
I have created a couple of worlds using this mod now. and after maybe the first couple of nights or so. the biome seems to be gone. the trees go back to normal trees and the only walls left are the vanilla. any help?

Attachments

• 20170409182034_1.jpg
    20170409182034_1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 212
Im so confused... how do i summon the fungus beetle? ive tried alot of things searched many pages of this mod and still cant figure it out. please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom