tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using this to report a bug me and my friend just downloaded is mod from the tmodloader and in game after a little bit grave stones started poping on the floor because of hunger but we wouldn't die, or the hunger bar wasn't empty. my friend then logoff and login (were playing on host&play i was hosting) but it still happened even when disabled the hunger bar but it still happened

Please upvote this so the devs see it and fix this bug

I can confirm that Deimos and Phobos rate spawn are bugged, because i dont find other explanation. Those mother:red:ers doesn't appear and i really need the Eye of Oblivion.

Im using this to report a bug me and my friend just downloaded is mod from the tmodloader and in game after a little bit grave stones started poping on the floor because of hunger but we wouldn't die, or the hunger bar wasn't empty. my friend then logoff and login (were playing on host&play i was hosting) but it still happened even when disabled the hunger bar but it still happened

Please upvote this so the devs see it and fix this bug
PLEASE look at posts before this, we have known about this
Edit: got the link Feel free to pick it and test.

Last edited:
Can somebody explain how to summon the Fungus Beetle, i made the Mushroom Crystal and tried using it in a mushroom biome. I tried during the day and night, nothing worked. Im really desperate.

Something old is back...
Безымянный.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom