tModLoader Magic Storage

He mentioned already that it was a dirty method to allow shift clicking items into it. He may eventually find a better solution for that.

Also, bluemagic, I was wondering if you had a suggestion already for potentially adding toggleable filters, so you could see only accessories or armor, for instance.
Mod's great otherwise.. One of the biggest issues I had with terraria and starbound(Minus it's lack of pause for singleplayer) was the inventory management problems.
That sounds like a pretty good idea. I'll see if I can work that in later.

Does this work for multiplayer?
Yes. It's been tested comprehensively in multiplayer, and I actually made this for my own multiplayer playthroughs :dryadhappy:

He mentioned already that it was a dirty method to allow shift clicking items into it. He may eventually find a better solution for that.
*She

Can I use multiples remotes with the same heart??
Yes.

This mod is so useful and awesome. I have a question though. What exactly would happen to all my items if this mod were to crash?

This mod is so useful and awesome. I have a question though. What exactly would happen to all my items if this mod were to crash?
I'm pretty sure all your items would be gone. Same with joining the world without the mod enabled which is why I suggested a warning that appears when you try to join a world with unloaded items.

I'm pretty sure all your items would be gone. Same with joining the world without the mod enabled which is why I suggested a warning that appears when you try to join a world with unloaded items.
Your items should be safe if you unload.

Is it just me or does the shift-clicking not even function (inv --> storage)
So far it's just you and one other person. I'm not really sure what's causing it, since I haven't been able to duplicate it.

The same thing as what would happen to all your chest items if this mod crashes.

That bug was actually fixed with the most recent tModLoader update, v0.9.2.3.

then i have been worrying over nothing. I still think the warning should be added unless if town npcs disappearing has also been fixed.

I think the shift clicking not working may be due to having auto trash turned off. It doesn't work for me, either, I assumed that was the cause

biggest - in this mod-there no filters(hard to find items if you have 1000+item and you forget how is this named) (like in cheat sheet)

Great, love it :D
I found it randomly in the middle of the night and was like, ":O, a ME system for Terraria!"
And I downloaded it and got my friend to come and play with it too. We made a giant hole in the ground and filled it with storage things :D and then used that remote access with the Locator and put it in our house.
75/5 stars if I could rate it, although I do have one question: Is the item count (stuff like "846/2100 items") stacks of items? It's kind of confusing but I think it's in stacks (e.g. if you have 480 greater healing potions it counts as 16 "items" because potions stack up to 30?

I believe that it is rated as 'stacks'. two swords would take up two slots, but 900 stone block is one slot.

I believe that it is rated as 'stacks'. two swords would take up two slots, but 900 stone block is one slot.
That is definitely what It seems to be. two swords or any other non-normally stackable can also appear in the same visual "stack" if they share the same modifier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom