Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus i Want Downgrade for a Good Reason. But There is one Website that Have Older Versions of Terraria That You Can Download, Ok Type This Down on your Browser. ( <website removed by staff>) You Should Download From the Pre-Alpha to 1.3.4.4, 1. Download Firefox for it to Work, 2. It Should Work on Any Browser, Ok?. P.S. Have a Happy Time With your Games. :):dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy::redspin:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I try to use this with anything except regular terraria, each time I reload the game (close and open) all my achievements have been reset. I get it's not a big deal, but I like achievements. Is there any fix?

Whenever I try to launch an old version the process exits immediately. please help i want to play 1.0.4 so bad

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 303
Plus i Want Downgrade for a Good Reason. But There is one Website that Have Older Versions of Terraria That You Can Download, Ok Type This Down on your Browser. ( <website removed by staff>) You Should Download From the Pre-Alpha to 1.3.4.4, 1. Download Firefox for it to Work, 2. It Should Work on Any Browser, Ok?. P.S. Have a Happy Time With your Games. :):dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy::redspin:
@Adir100, as this is the official Terraria forums, it's rude and disrespectful to come here and give info on how to get pirated versions of the game. Further mentions of how to pirate the game will lead to warning points or a permanent ban of your account.

Be sure to read the piracy policy for the forums here: Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links

No matter how often I try it and no matter what way I try it, Game Launcher does not want to open Terraria 1.1.2, although I have downgraded it. Why, I just want to get only tConfig

Is the Game Launcher actually outdated or such? I mean, the downgrade option doesn't work anymore. Or is the currently Terraria Version to high? I really want to play
Avalon, but i can't, because the downgraded version of Terraria won't to get started. Have a great day and thanks to everybody who know a solution for my problem :D

Try a re-install.
I just got the new version and i just reinstalled it and still is gone.
[doublepost=1492111996,1492111918][/doublepost]
Is the Game Launcher actually outdated or such? I mean, the downgrade option doesn't work anymore. Or is the currently Terraria Version to high? I really want to play
Avalon, but i can't, because the downgraded version of Terraria won't to get started. Have a great day and thanks to everybody who know a solution for my problem :D

I have avalon on my game launcher, i had to download a copy of 1.2, and link it to my steam to get it.

I just got the new version and i just reinstalled it and still is gone.
[doublepost=1492111996,1492111918][/doublepost]

I have avalon on my game launcher, i had to download a copy of 1.2, and link it to my steam to get it.
Try deleting Terraria completely and then re-installing Game Launcher. That is the only thing I would think would work.

Hey im trying to get 1.3.0.8 or 1.3.0.7 is it illegal to get these? i want them so i can play nterraria since 1.3.5 screwed it up

Hey im trying to get 1.3.0.8 or 1.3.0.7 is it illegal to get these? i want them so i can play nterraria since 1.3.5 screwed it up

Yes, as far as I'm aware, the downgrade feature of this tool is legal. However, again as far as I'm aware, this program is no longer supported and the downgrade feature does not work for most people.

works on pirate version? all worked but when i launch a game nothing happends (sorry for my bad english)

As this is the official forum of the game, discussion of using pirated versions of the game is both rude and against the rules. No support will be provided for those who are using pirated versions.

so i just want to get this strait, this is a program for terraria that allows you to run mods easily and it most likely wont corrupt your files. also is it updated for terraria 1.3.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom