tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

Other clients still won't know about the accessory but at least the server will. So anything that the accessory affects that is calculated on the server should work now.

only adds 1 slot for me.
wall of flesh ; demon heart adds 1 slot
wing slot mod ( doesn't really count as accessory slot i think? )

only adds 1 slot for me.
wall of flesh ; demon heart adds 1 slot
wing slot mod ( doesn't really count as accessory slot i think? )
If you mean that thing in mod description that HoN adds 2 accesories slot... I just didn't change this from original mod. So it should add 1 accesory slot seperated from Demon Heart.

Dont get me wrong this mod i cool and all but cheat sheet adds up to six that work so but im guessing people know that so why dont you find out how cheat sheet does it... Its probably harder than i think it is to do that so its just a thought

Dont get me wrong this mod i cool and all but cheat sheet adds up to six that work so but im guessing people know that so why dont you find out how cheat sheet does it... Its probably harder than i think it is to do that so its just a thought
Cheat sheet actually has other way to do this... They are not real accesory slots. You can install similiar accesories type to them.

Playing with Tremor Remastered in multiplayer I can't deal with hunger (if it's even turned off). My frined and me just throwing graves around with chat saying "DIED 'COS DIDN'T EAT IN TIME" (or smth like that).
If this mod turned off, everything is fine.
What could it be?

Playing with Tremor Remastered in multiplayer I can't deal with hunger (if it's even turned off). My frined and me just throwing graves around with chat saying "DIED 'COS DIDN'T EAT IN TIME" (or smth like that).
What could it be?
If you want to complain on tremor issues do it on their thread, not on other mod threads because the staff will notice your message soon or later.

What could it be?
If you want to complain on tremor issues do it on their thread, not on other mod threads because the staff will notice your message soon or later.
I agree with lightbowser1. Hunger is a feature from Tremor mod. So report your problem to Tremor Remastered modpage.
Also, multiplayer is much more complicated thing while touching mods. What perfectly runs in singleplayer, pretty much always has bugs on multiplayer.

I killed about 8 planteras and no drop.
Playing in hardmode world
any suggestions?
1-Do you make sure you have the mod on?
2-trust me on this farmimg is something that everyone have to do.
And remember the RNG and patience play an extremely important role on this, so youll get one eventually because I have to kill 5 to get mine, and has VVV101 say on the first page its 10% to get.

Last edited:
In one playthrough I had to kill Plantera 14 times before HoN is actually dropped, so keep trying.
14 planteras?!?, wow RNG must be a douche but if we see happydays stacy summoner playthrough on his quest to get the tempest staff "patience" is critical (sorry the word but sometimes the game isnt fair).

Okay, so I'm having a weird issue. I've killed Plantera a bunch, gotten a small stockpile of Hearts of Nature. However, right clicking them individually, doing so after restarting the game, emptying my accessory slots, filling them, whatever.
I can't get the 7th accessory slot to be added. What's the deal?

Okay, so I'm having a weird issue. I've killed Plantera a bunch, gotten a small stockpile of Hearts of Nature. However, right clicking them individually, doing so after restarting the game, emptying my accessory slots, filling them, whatever.
I can't get the 7th accessory slot to be added. What's the deal?
do you have the mini map on? because when you use the heart of nature the 7th slot its "blocked" from your view, also are you playing on expert because this is with the demon heart (to make valid the 7th slot, and no im not using the mod that allows you to have the demon heart slot on normal difficulty).

example with minimap

minimap on.jpg

without minimap

minimap off.jpg

but if that dosent help you, maybe its another mod thats causing the glitch.

I couldn't hold this.
Upgrade v1.7
-New sprite for Heart of Nature.
HeartOfNature.png
Hope that nobody has baseball bat around if sprite is bad.:)

I can't seem to get it :/ I tried expert mode you sure it's 10% chance? i killed 20 I can't get it ;(

I can't seem to get it :/ I tried expert mode you sure it's 10% chance? i killed 20 I can't get it ;(
Sadly, just a random. You are horribly unlucky. To test dropping, you can use Cheet Sheet and get some Plantera treasure bags.
My biggest streak was 14.
Edit: All is right. Just tested, Heart of Nature drops from 4th Treasure Bag so just keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom