Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,Can you please tell me how I can make a item spawn any npc I want with omnipatcher and will it work in multiplayer. Just wondering. ^_^

I believe that's impossible to do, but you're certainly free to give it a shot. The 'makeNPC' attribute may be useful here, although I have no idea what it does

I believe that's impossible to do, but you're certainly free to give it a shot. The 'makeNPC' attribute may be useful here, although I have no idea what it does

Then what's the make npc attribute for,if it doesn't spawn npcs?

Anyway,please teach how to change the projectile of any item,if it will work in multiplayer of course.

Last edited:
Then what's the make npc attribute for,if it doesn't spawn npcs?

Anyway,please teach how to change the projectile of any item,if it will work in multiplayer of course.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to test and experiment with every attribute, so the effects of several are unknown.

Projectile AI is far more complex than basic item attributes, and the Omnipatcher does not have a feature to edit that. Changing the 'shoot' attribute will have some effects, however, as that gives a generic controller for the type of projectile to be fired.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to test and experiment with every attribute, so the effects of several are unknown.

Projectile AI is far more complex than basic item attributes, and the Omnipatcher does not have a feature to edit that. Changing the 'shoot' attribute will have some effects, however, as that gives a generic controller for the type of projectile to be fired.

I suggest you at the very least try to learn more about your program Omnipatcher,because someone like me could screw up playing with the attributes and ruin their items, not even knowing what they did wrong.

Anyway,thank you so much for responding to my questions. ^_^

I suggest you at the very least try to learn more about your program Omnipatcher,because someone like me could screw up playing with the attributes and ruin their items, not even knowing what they did wrong.

Anyway,thank you so much for responding to my questions. ^_^

Y'welcome, but take a look at the usage agreement:

This program is provided on an "as-is" basis, with all faults. There are no warranties or guarantees of performance.

This product is free of charge. If you paid for it, you were robbed.

If you have a previous version already installed, your settings will be retained during this update.

THE CREATORS AND DISTRIBUTORS OF THIS PRODUCT ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, MISUSE, OR FAULTS YOU MAY CAUSE UNTO YOUR COMPUTER AND THE SOFTWARE RESIDING ON IT FROM USING THIS PROGRAM. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO GUARANTEES.

Is it a bug that after marking Mana Flower in Persistent Accessory Effect (Accessory Tweaks tab) my character didn't use mana to cast at all?
It's saying that most magic weapons cost less then zero mana points to use. I did not use TModLoader or anything this time. It's like it's effect is greatly enhanced.

Is it a bug that after marking Mana Flower in Persistent Accessory Effect (Accessory Tweaks tab) my character didn't use mana to cast at all?
It's saying that most magic weapons cost less then zero mana points to use. I did not use TModLoader or anything this time. It's like it's effect is greatly enhanced.

Yes, it's a bug that was brought about by a recent Terraria update. Thanks for the reminder (since I forgot) - it'll be remedied in TT2.

Yes, it's a bug that was brought about by a recent Terraria update. Thanks for the reminder (since I forgot) - it'll be remedied in TT2.

Reason is probably the same, but also marking Fire Gauntlet makes this game a bit crazy. Every weapon moves super fast and deal abnormally high damage. It's even impossible to control Yo-yo's with this crazy speed.

The 1.3.5 patch today seems to have broken this tool. The rod of discord debuff removal no longer works.

Terraria Tweaker update 1.3.2.2 is live!

This release fixes several features which were broken by the recent Terraria 1.3.5.X update.

TT 1.3.2.1 reached 1304 downloads as of this post! While that's a mere fraction of the big guys' popularity, it never ceases to amaze me that Terraria Tweaker is used by actual people :)

I got to say that this looks awesome. The effort and enthusiasm you have put into this tool shows quite clearly, and makes it look extremely appealing. There are only a couple things that keep me from switching to this from TerrarriaPatcher, mainly the persistent buffs and the plugin support/loader. It would be amazing to see those features implemented into this mod, although I can understand not wanting to give people no reason to use the tool that inspired you to make this. I just wish there was some other way of supporting this, other than commenting, and short of donating. Anyways, keep up the great work and I hope you have a wonderful day.

I got to say that this looks awesome. The effort and enthusiasm you have put into this tool shows quite clearly, and makes it look extremely appealing. There are only a couple things that keep me from switching to this from TerrarriaPatcher, mainly the persistent buffs and the plugin support/loader. It would be amazing to see those features implemented into this mod, although I can understand not wanting to give people no reason to use the tool that inspired you to make this. I just wish there was some other way of supporting this, other than commenting, and short of donating. Anyways, keep up the great work and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'll let you in on a super special secret: you can indeed use both Terraria Tweaker and TerrariaPatcher in tandem by double-patching Terraria.exe (most TT and TP features are compatible with each other), though it's a bit cumbersome to do so. Keep a look out for the upcoming release of TT2, which makes using TT with TerrariaPatcher (and many other patchers) far easier.

OMG! That is freaking awesome!!! Can't wait to see what TT2 will be like!
[doublepost=1492875292,1492875149][/doublepost]
Thank you very much for your kind words! I'll let you in on a super special secret: you can indeed use both Terraria Tweaker and TerrariaPatcher in tandem by double-patching Terraria.exe (most TT and TP features are compatible with each other), though it's a bit cumbersome to do so. Keep a look out for the upcoming release of TT2, which makes using TT with TerrariaPatcher (and many other patchers) far easier.

Whoops, replied to myself by mistake, I'm fairly new to posting on forums.

But I really can't wait to see what TT2 is like, and being able to use them together is AWESOME! Thank you very much for the quick reply, and the good news.

First of all, Terraria Tweaker is awesome. I realy enjoy using this tool, all features are great and the speed of updates is impressive.
With Terraria update 1.3.5.3 the accessory tweak "Make social slots functional" seems to be broken. When I try to apply it the log returns this:
Code:
[INFO] Preparing to apply equipSocFunc
[IL] Searching for target location
[WARN] Could not find target location. You may have likely applied this patch already
And the tweak has no effect.

Thanks for this amazing tool and I can't wait to use TT2.

First of all, Terraria Tweaker is awesome. I realy enjoy using this tool, all features are great and the speed of updates is impressive.
With Terraria update 1.3.5.3 the accessory tweak "Make social slots functional" seems to be broken. When I try to apply it the log returns this:
Code:
[INFO] Preparing to apply equipSocFunc
[IL] Searching for target location
[WARN] Could not find target location. You may have likely applied this patch already
And the tweak has no effect.

Thanks for this amazing tool and I can't wait to use TT2.

Thank you for the report, I'll take a look at that.

Terraria Tweaker update 1.3.2.3 is live!

This release fixes the Functional Social slots patch, which was broken by Terraria 1.3.5.3

Hello again,

When I changed the knock back of my laser pickaxe to 200,as a result
it said "extremely weak knockback"

Did I do something wrong?

Please tell me how do I fix this.

Last edited:
Hello again,

When I changed the knock back of my laser pickaxe to 200,as a result
it said "extremely weak knockback"

Did I do something wrong?

Please tell me how do I fix this.
Perhaps the value is too high, and thus "wraps" back around to 0 or something similar. Have you tried attacking with the item to see if the knockback is indeed stupidly strong or broken as the tooltip suggests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom