Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

Going out and exploring is a lonesome endeavor. How much is that turkey in the window, I ask my Merchant friend? He hesitantly breaks the news: It will cost most of my money. Desperate for a traveling companion, I fork over my shiny platinum coin. My turkey friend and I go off on adventures and everything is wonderful.

In the course of battle, I find that one of my downed enemies had been carrying some stuffing. I can't explain why, but I felt the urge to relieve him of his beloved side dish (I say "beloved" because it was in a satchel marked "precious"). I stuff the stuffing in my magic backpack, quickly and quietly, while my turkey is off wandering about.

The guilt I feel over what I'm considering is too much to bear, and yet I feel my resistance wearing down. The stuffing is calling out to me, a soft chanting in my subconscious, slowly driving me mad. My turkey doesn't know. If he did, he would probably peck my eyes out as I slept. But no, he would never do that... he's too sweet. Too sweet to even consider the horrible thing I was pondering. It's just... lately, he's been looking... delicious.

I mean, figuratively. I think.

I can't even remember doing it now. It all happened so fast. It was that damned stuffing. I should have listened to that gnawing, looming evil I felt when I first found that satchel. I should have left it on the dead monster, where it belonged. A tool of monsters, that's what it was. And it turned me into a monster. And my poor turkey... Even as the Cooking Pot bubbled, my Merchant friend stopped by to inquire about my latest adventure."Where's your turkey?" he asked, feigning casual conversation.

The guilt consumed me; surely he had picked up on my growing madness, and could smell something unique coming from my House. Acting as though he were merely stopping by for a friendly chat. Bah. It was the smell, surely. That smell, at once an aroma and a putrid stench, the stench of betrayal, the black magic of an innocent imbued with an accursed ingredient.

I was all at once snapped back to reality. I could hear the monster coming. The monster I had created. Though it would be the hardest thing I would have to do (at least, since that unfortunate voodoo incident), I had to defeat my friend. It was time to be the hero again.

Last edited:
So far I killed the boss 14 times, still no hat...
If your wondering how I got so much cursed chicken, try spawning the eater of worlds, or use bunny statues during a blood moon, gets about 4 every time for me

Anyone have any other news? Maybe about new updates or news or something like that?
No, but have a interesting question though. Now that 1.1 has been released for Mobile, what about 1.2? Is it possible? (Hopefuly won't take as long as 1.1 did lol).
EDIT: Holy moly, this is getting more messages than next gen console releases!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? WHAT WERE YOU USING????

(Sorry, couldn't help it).
[DOUBLEPOST=1415592925][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try farming slimes! e.g: Slime Statue.
The reason it took me so long is becouse I op guy was deleated by naming a different guy the same name so it deleated my op guy so I made a new guy

Lol i found the horn o' plenty in one of my chest before defeating Turkor XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1415635781][/DOUBLEPOST]
He probably used something as good as space gun with meteor armor which is hard
No I used minis shark and mursara
[DOUBLEPOST=1415676656][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you plz add the cheat keyboard back I want the Roman candle and the festive top hat and the pot o gold

No I used minis shark and mursara
[DOUBLEPOST=1415676656][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you plz add the cheat keyboard back I want the Roman candle and the festive top hat and the pot o gold
You've really got to be kidding me. It's funny that you think they'll add the Cheat Keyboard back. It's not like they ever intentionally will. And the Roman Candle DOES seem interesting, it's jus that they don't want peeps to have it YET. They'll most likely NEVER EVER add the Cheat Keyboard back in.

You've really got to be kidding me. It's funny that you think they'll add the Cheat Keyboard back. It's not like they ever intentionally will. And the Roman Candle DOES seem interesting, it's jus that they don't want peeps to have it YET. They'll most likely NEVER EVER add the Cheat Keyboard back in.
They wont , it was an unintentional release of the developer version

Not purposely, but it might get put in accidently again maybe? (Accidently is how it got in in the first place).

Please make again a big update! I have found this:
Possibly some version exclusive items.
Many bug fixes.
Snowy Lepus Shrine.
Dyes.
Possibly a ton of items from PC 1.2? including:
possibility of mounts
new npcs from PC
fishing
Make this updates! Will be a plesure to play terraria on mobile again! :(

Please make again a big update! I have found this:
Possibly some version exclusive items.
Many bug fixes.
Snowy Lepus Shrine.
Dyes.
Possibly a ton of items from PC 1.2? including:
possibility of mounts
new npcs from PC
fishing
Make this updates! Will be a plesure to play terraria on mobile again! :(
You asking for quite a lot of things there, give 505 a rest. And when it comes to 1.2, that's very likely not going to happen as they require the 1.2.5 bosses which I dought will happen any time soon

You asking for quite a lot of things there, give 505 a rest. And when it comes to 1.2, that's very likely not going to happen as they require the 1.2.5 bosses which I dought will happen any time soon
There is way too many people like that
Just look at the app store reviews
A bunch of people saying
Plz add pc content all of it plz and i will rate 5 stars
o_O

Except when they do add that content (I'm sure there were comments saying "add Hardmode" before that too), they cycle just repeats with the goalposts being moved. ;)

That said, I'm not going to try to dampen the enthusiasm that exists behind those desires for updates. :)

There is way too many people like that
Just look at the app store reviews
SNIP
o_O
Don't forget about the people that are saying, "if u add pls add the 1.3 items ill rate this game but for now its 2 stars so plz add all of the items in 1.3 and a new dimension and biome thank you" or whatever that's similar to that!
I'm losing faith ;_;

Not purposely, but it might get put in accidently again maybe? (Accidently is how it got in in the first place).
Hence the word intentionally. I didn't mean that they will PURPOSELY, but I do agree. (In the future in 1.2) YAY CHEAT KEYBOARD WOOOOO

I've recently noticed two to three bugs in Terraria Mobile. One is the Titan Helmet Bug, where the helmet shows how it would in your inventory, when it should look like the golden helmet.
Next is the Cursed Torch bug, where although it can be held underwater, it doesn't emit any light like the glowsticks would.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-27-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-27-00.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-27-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-27-10.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 509
  • Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-25-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-25-58.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-26-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-16-26-02.png