PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job dev team.

One question, will this update be on the next consol update?

Thanks

Initial Console will most likely be 1.3.0.7 tier....but I know they are planning to bring the rest of the 1.3.X series post launch (timing TBD, but ostensibly, this code rewrite should make doing updates from the PC codebase faster and easier than before)....so I would expect to see 1.3.5 eventually, but not immediately.

So I've just checked the Russian Translation, shouldn't NPCs names be translated too? This just looks... Strange, when everything is Russian except of names.

1.3.5 is live?!

16m1yir.jpg

You can see them in the opening post.
Ah, thank you. This :red:ty computer didn't load the images properly, so didn't get to see it.

And dayum the one on the right looks absolutely delicious . Gotta get my hands on those once I can access the other computer.

I've also found a mistake in russian translation. So, in the "Bulldozer" is says "10000 плиток" which isn't right. "Плитка" means like a "slab" that is placed on the floor. As for me it should say "10000 блоков" ("Блоков" means Blocks). This mistake might mislead new players.

Impossible to low UI Scale(100%locked) feelsgoodman usseful :cool:

What is your resolution set to @murderation? The UI Scale can only go so high if the resolution can't support it, and this number is represented in the parenthesis.

If its locked despite a high resolution, let us know so we can investigate further.

I've also found a mistake in russian translation. So, in the "Bulldozer" is says "10000 плиток" which isn't right. "Плитка" means like a "slab" that is placed on the floor. As for me it should say "10000 блоков" ("Блоков" means Blocks). This mistake might mislead new players.

@zadum4ivii, can you cross check that with something simple, like a Dirt Block, to confirm if the words used aren't consistent? Consistency is the goal, not necessarily a literal translation.

If, for instance, it says the equivalent of "Dirt Slab", and also says "Slabs" in the achievement, then I think that's okay.

Only noticed this just now.

• NPCs who are manually assigned to a room will attempt to return to it when they respawn after being slain

No more rapid reassigning after Solar Eclipse or whatever. Can also imprison NPCs somewhere so they don't disrupt my build.

Ugh, why does all the cool stuff come out when I'm swamped with work? :confused:

Just kidding! Many thanks for the update! I always enjoy seeing back-end changes, especially when aimed at niche groups, like 4K owners or non (native) English speakers. You're all part of the Terraria family too! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom