PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting find @zadum4ivii!

I should have seen this coming . . . we had a bug during development where it said, in English, something about [BOSS] when the Traveling Merchant spawned. I guess we "fixed it" without realizing that the actual text was . . . still just Boss.

Maybe the Traveling Merchant is a real boss, ya know? Either way, thanks for the report. :)

a problem with all NPCs))) and maybe in future updates add the normal font for all languages:)

Thanks @zadum4ivii! Adding this to our report. Its hard to "see" these issues if we don't speak the language. We have the translations, but once we start changing around the code (such as arrival text and such), things can go wrong and its hard for us to tell anymore.
I want to create a topic with different strange translations & mistakes probably, where should I create it? In bugs?

The new dev sets are really nice, I especially like Arkhalis's armor! Wondering what effect the shampoo gives for Leinfors'? Also, why is Arkhalis's pluralized with the 's' but Leinfors' is with only the ' ? Maybe this is some grammar rule I am missing.

According to @Arkhalis, YES, there is a little known grammatical rule about this. The difference is intentional, if a bit confusing to us muggles. ;)

As for the shampoo, try it out with visible hair/no helmet on. :)

The new dev sets are really nice, I especially like Arkhalis's armor! Wondering what effect the shampoo gives for Leinfors'? Also, why is Arkhalis's pluralized with the 's' but Leinfors' is with only the ' ? Maybe this is some grammar rule I am missing.
As far as I'm aware, both spellings are allowed. Not very consistent, but grammatically correct nonetheless. :)

EDIT: Never mind. :)

EDIT 2: Apparently proper nouns get 's, while common nouns just get '. I'm confused.

EDIT 3: Or alternatively it's based on pronunciation help me I've stranded in grammar hell.

I want to create a topic with different strange translations & mistakes probably, where should I create it? In bugs?

Yes please @zadum4ivii. You can just edit in new issues as you find them, a bug thread will be great. Feel free to ping me to it if you like, though I'll see it on my own soon enough.

This is a great news. Well done, Re-logic. Have fun guys! Although I am really waiting for console-mobile update but anyways, thank you Re-Logic for another awesome update

Pic of new sets?
They're included in the header image, under the Terraria logo. :)

index.php

Hello, after downloading the game update, my terraria cant open anymore, i get this message.

View attachment 166899

Is there some way i can fix this without buying a new graphic card? I have a pretty old pc so i guess thats why, but it was working normally on 1.3.4.4

If theres no way to fix this without buying a graphic card, how do i re-install the older version, 1.3.4.4, unfortunately i made no backups because i was hyped with the update FeelsBadMan.

help! FeelsBadMan

According to @Arkhalis, YES, there is a little known grammatical rule about this. The difference is intentional, if a bit confusing to us muggles. ;)

As for the shampoo, try it out with visible hair/no helmet on. :)

Ahhh, thank you. And, sparkly! Even with your hat on, I can see some of my exposed hair sparkle :DD

A little disappointed the scaling doesn't go below 100%, was kinda hoping I could play on 1440x900 with ~80% scale. :/

@CapsLock_, yes, it is highly likely that tmodloader, or at the very least, any of its mods, will not work with 1.3.5 until they are updated by their creators.

And yeah, tmodloader doesn't work with 1.3.5. People are already having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom