tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Pseudo-Changelog for the update that happened earlier:

• New Boss Added: Ravager (Placeholder Sprite and Drops, Post-Golem).
  • 15 new items (may be more, not 100% sure yet):
  • Craw Carapace
  • Fungal Carapace
  • Sea Shell
  • Giant Tortoise Shell
  • Giant Shell
  • Mana Jelly
  • Life Jelly
  • Vital Jelly
  • Grand Gelatin
  • The Absorber
  • Ancient Medallion
  • Birb Pheromones
  • Cosmic Discharge
  • Needler
  • Yharim's Crystal

Pseudo-Changelog for the update that happened earlier:

• New Boss Added: Ravager (Placeholder Sprite and Drops, Post-Golem).
  • 15 new items (may be more, not 100% sure yet):
  • Craw Carapace
  • Fungal Carapace
  • Sea Shell
  • Giant Tortoise Shell
  • Giant Shell
  • Mana Jelly
  • Life Jelly
  • Vital Jelly
  • Grand Gelatin
  • The Absorber
  • Ancient Medallion
  • Birb Pheromones
  • Cosmic Discharge
  • Needler
  • Yharim's Crystal
Is this Ravenger gonna have some cool weapons like summonihg stuff,something like a golem fist and more?!:D

Hey, I love this mod (it's actually my favorite mod for tModLoader so far) and I really wanna suggest an idea for a boss :D this was an idea for a mod I was making a while ago but it died so now I want it to live on since I thought it was a really good idea. Basically it's a mechanical tank that turns from a big robot in it's first phase to a literal tank in it's second phase. Here are the stats and stuff:

First form:
It's a huge robot with a color scheme that of a tank (kinda dark/pale-ish green. Just look up a picture of a tank and it'll probably be easy to find what I'm talking about), and has a similar animation to the ice golem. It has cannon-hands that shoot large rockets that deal a respectable amount of damage. On impact with any tile/player (excluding air, obviously), it explodes into 2 smaller tracking rockets that deal 1/3 of the larger rocket. It's eyes shoot lasers (once again, similar to the ice golem), and deal moderate damage. It throws little mini-soldiers from a backpack on his back that are about the same size as the player, maybe a bit bigger, and there are 2 different kinds of soldiers: Bombers, and gunners. The bombers throw grenades and shoot rockets, the grenades deal moderate damage, the rockets deal high damage. The gunners have machine guns that shoot quickly but deal light damage.

First form stats (All stats are subject to change!):
90000 normal health, 120000 expert health
35 normal defense, 45 expert defense
55 normal melee damage, 65 expert melee damage (If you smack into him)
70 normal large rocket damage, 80 expert large rocket damage
23 normal mini tracking rocket damage, 26 expert mini tracking rocket damage
55 normal eye laser damage, 65 expert eye laser damage

Bomber stats (Subject to change):
200 normal health, 325 expert health
40 normal melee damage, 55 expert melee damage (If you smack into one)
45 normal grenade damage, 55 expert grenade damage
65 normal rocket damage, 80 expert rocket damage

Gunner stats (Once again, subject to change):
125 normal health, 250 expert health
45 normal melee damage, 55 expert melee damage (If you smack into one)
30 normal machine gun damage, 40 expert machine gun damage

Second form:
At a third of it's full health, it bursts high into the air and says in the chat "Mechanefarious has been defeated!". After a few seconds, it drops down on top of/close to the player, and says "Mechatank has descended!". In this form, he shoots the same large rockets as before, but they do more damage and shoot slightly faster. This time, they explode into 4 smaller tracking rockets that deal 1/3 of the large rocket damage. It has 2 machine guns on the side that deal moderate damage and shoot slightly slower than the gunners. There is a bomber inside the tank that pops out of the hatch on the top and throws a grenade at the player that deals high explosive damage. He does this often.

Second form stats (Subject to change):
40000 normal mode health, 60000 expert mode health
20 normal defense, 35 expert defense
60 normal melee damage, 75 expert melee damage
75 normal rocket damage, 85 expert rocket damage
27 normal mini rocket damage, 30 expert mini rocket damage
40 normal machine gun damage, 50 expert machine gun damage
80 normal grenade damage, 85 expert grenade damage

I'm thinking it could be post-Golem, pre-Lunatic Cultist but you guys can put him wherever you see fit of course :p

Hey, I love this mod (it's actually my favorite mod for tModLoader so far) and I really wanna suggest an idea for a boss :D this was an idea for a mod I was making a while ago but it died so now I want it to live on since I thought it was a really good idea. Basically it's a mechanical tank that turns from a big robot in it's first phase to a literal tank in it's second phase.

I'm thinking it could be post-Golem, pre-Lunatic Cultist but you guys can put him wherever you see fit of course :p
Oh yeah, I remember that!

Really...
20170421142509_1.jpg
Seriously..
It should be Bumblebirb

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the drop of abaddon from brimstone elemental bugged? I killed it about 20 times and didn't drop it, even in prepare to die.(Expert mode)

Really...
Seriously..
It should be Bumblebirb

@NitroTerrarian

Please take care when posting images that contain uncensored profanity. Profanity in images bypasses the profanity filter we use, and as a result, we require members to either edit the image so it doesn't contain profanity in full, or to put it in a spoiler containing a heads up that the image has profanity in it.

I have done this for you in this case by putting your image into a spoiler with a heads up that it contains profanity. This is still something to keep in mind in the future when posting images or videos, as the profanity filter cannot detect the swear words in those.

edit: nvm, finally got a sea shell

Is it possible that the ingredients for the absorber from the sea snail and the giant shelly do not drop?

Last edited:
@NitroTerrarian

Please take care when posting images that contain uncensored profanity. Profanity in images bypasses the profanity filter we use, and as a result, we require members to either edit the image so it doesn't contain profanity in full, or to put it in a spoiler containing a heads up that the image has profanity in it.

I have done this for you in this case by putting your image into a spoiler with a heads up that it contains profanity. This is still something to keep in mind in the future when posting images or videos, as the profanity filter cannot detect the swear words in those.
Okay, sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom