Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hi i am in need of help with tedit, i got it to remove the crimson and hollow from my building world and this is my first time using tedit. Is there a guide on how to remove crimson and hollow form the world without destroying the caves and ores if there is one can you let me know it will be much appreciated.

Hi i am in need of help with tedit, i got it to remove the crimson and hollow from my building world and this is my first time using tedit. Is there a guide on how to remove crimson and hollow form the world without destroying the caves and ores if there is one can you let me know it will be much appreciated.

Yes at the bottom tool on left side called "Morph". Click it and select which you want to spray your world with. Options are Purify, Hallow, Crimson and Corruption. The easiest way to apply the Purify is adjust that brush size and go over the crimson and hallow biomes with it.

I'm experiencing issues with Tedit now. Mask is turned off but the walls are overlapping each other of 2 different walls on the same section. Plus the paint that I used through Tedit is still on the walls. Even though I've erased them.

Also noticing the Tedit breaks slopped platforms. I had placed in game at the area I'm working on. Platforms and had hammered them into a diagonal slope angle. Then I open Tedit to make alterations that I need to make. Like the walls and blocks type. I then open the game again. Just to find the platforms are broken.

I'm hoping those problems can be fixed. Because I like the Tedit tool to do fast editing and renovations. But can't enjoy it when it breaks certain things.

Is Tedit still being worked on at present? And also, is there any way that I can add files or whatever for Thorium mod? Because I took my Thorium world file into Tedit and my Aquatic Depths biome is now gone...

What play though should I do for mobile?
Hi there @sweetbuzzy, this thread is about the TEdit tool, and posts here need to discuss that topic. If you'd like to ask opinions on what playthrough you should do for mobile, your own profile is the best spot for that. Please don't post in threads if you're not going to discuss the topic. Thanks.

upload_2017-4-19_21-34-59.png

https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/releases
or
http://www.binaryconstruct.com/downloads/

Thanks for releasing the update. Will this updated Tedit version fix the issue of Tedit breaking the platforms that was hammered into a slope position? Because I noticed that every time I used Tedit. The area that I was working on. The platforms that I sloped were broken.

to make stairs in tedit you need the proper stair sprite and the brickstyle needs to be set to the proper slope as well.... Tedit doesn't 'break' platforms, it's just a matter of knowing how they're made

Back
Top Bottom