tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
Nevermind, I'll just redo the entire thing. Too much of a hassle to edit all of it so I'll just fix it all at once.
What do you mean by 1x1 though?

1x1 pixels are forbidden in Terraria spriting

In other words, each pixel in a Terraria sprite is actually 2x2 in size. Once you're done making a sprite, upscale its size to 200% in whatever art program you're using.

Also, I'd recommend taking a look at this thread; it'll probably help you out better than we can. ;)

In other words, each pixel in a Terraria sprite is actually 2x2 in size. Once you're done making a sprite, upscale its size to 200% in whatever art program you're using.

Also, I'd recommend taking a look at this thread; it'll probably help you out better than we can. ;)
Okay, will do. Looked at the thread and it's actually pretty helpful, I've been using a (lesser known, probably worse) art program called 'Piskel', so I might change what program I'm using.

Both versions look good. But as it turns out, you accidentally resized the pixels to 4x4 instead of 2x2. :p

Aside from that, I'd recommend giving the outline a darker contrast. Otherwise, there's nothing that needs drastic improvement.
Oops, I'll fix it :D. Giving the outline a dark contrast, will do also.

terraria 004-2.png

Back
Top Bottom