Console Really bad luck with RNG.

thecoolkni

Terrarian
Alright, I must've caught somewhere around 200 Iron Crates, but I still haven't obtained the Ginger Beard.

Either this is a bug, or I'm having really bad luck. Has anyone been able to obtain it?

Alright, I must've caught somewhere around 200 Iron Crates, but I still haven't obtained the Ginger Beard.

Either this is a bug, or I'm having really bad luck. Has anyone been able to obtain it?
Wow, that's a lot. Normally I'd say it's a case of bad luck, however I have seen numerous reports of console users not seeing the Ginger Beard, and I can't recall any posts of anyone actually getting it.

I don't have an official answer that it's bugged and not dropping in console, but that seems to be the case.

Hmm, I'll fish for another 100 crates to see if I can get it.

In the event that it is a bug, ah well, bummer. At least the 1.3 update coming soon would likely patch it.

Hmm, I'll fish for another 100 crates to see if I can get it.

In the event that it is a bug, ah well, bummer. At least the 1.3 update coming soon would likely patch it.
I'd say after that it would be plenty valid to post a support topic with 505. Though honestly the whole game is being rebuilt from the ground up for PS4 and Xbone so it will hopefully be fixed then. :)

Back
Top Bottom