tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
is there anything that was added with the lastest mod update to this mod that I should know about, or is it just bug fixes?
Also, MountainDrew, how have you been doing? Hows the Fogbound coming along?

is there anything that was added with the lastest mod update to this mod that I should know about, or is it just bug fixes?
Also, MountainDrew, how have you been doing? Hows the Fogbound coming along?
I heard that fogbound was a joke, but I dunno maybe it wasn't. the top two hyped-for bosses are the sandstorm boss and andromeda

Does anybody know why cant find bumblebirds in jungle? I already killed moonlord, providence and devourer of gods and still nothing
the bumblebirbs can spawn on their own, your probably just unlucky. One of the newer updates also added a summon item as an alternative, if I'm not mistaken it recquires solar fragments and another item

the bumblebirbs can spawn on their own, your probably just unlucky. One of the newer updates also added a summon item as an alternative, if I'm not mistaken it recquires solar fragments and another item

Luminite Bar + 3 Solar Fragments. Should use more materials, to be honest.

A joke..? wha..? that.... ... That. Mother. ****er. I trusted him with making my genius idea into a reality. WITH MY LIFE! He thinks my idea is a joke..?!
[doublepost=1492918573,1492918540][/doublepost]I am really tempted to not break out into a rage.... must.. keep anger... in..

I mean it was an idea that was made with a lot of gimmicks that didnt really fit a boss and were a bit edgy.

I thought of him as a friend... I gave him my idea.... he told me he would make it into a secret boss.... maybe something more powerful than anything else in this mod...
[doublepost=1492918761,1492918689][/doublepost]
I mean it was an idea that was made with a lot of gimmicks that didnt really fit a boss and were a bit edgy.
What do you mean a lot of gimmicks?! I was the one that gave him that idea! I wanted to make something unique.... something that wasn't cliché.... I HATE cliché! Something that is considered to be a true fight...

I thought of him as a friend... I gave him my idea.... he told me he would make it into a secret boss.... maybe something more powerful than anything else in this mod...
[doublepost=1492918761,1492918689][/doublepost]
What do you mean a lot of gimmicks?! I was the one that gave him that idea! I wanted to make something unique.... something that wasn't cliché.... I HATE cliché! Something that is considered to be a true fight...

Gonna be honest I've seen your fogbound suggestion and it does seem pretty generic and gimmicky. :/

Tell. Me. Why. Why is it Generic and Gimicky...? I gave you all this idea as a gift.... and you... you think of it as nothing more than a JOKE?! It took a pretty long time for me to come up with the idea...

At this rate I can't tell if you're being serious or not...

I AM! Now, tell me.... Why is it generic and Gimmicky...

At this rate it's derailing the thread. Jokes or not, I personally don't think it would fit in with Calamity. It just feels like your typical RPG boss gimmicks to me. Like it's been done before. So let's just drop this now.

A joke..? wha..? that.... ... That. Mother. ****er. I trusted him with making my genius idea into a reality. WITH MY LIFE! He thinks my idea is a joke..?!
I am really tempted to not break out into a rage.... must.. keep anger... in..
yo chill dude... I said I HEARD it was. not by a dev

you need to chill, seriously

Back
Top Bottom