NPCs & Enemies Apocalyptic event

Is the idea good?

• Total voters

Sam Coster

Skeletron Prime
download.jpg

The apocalyptic event is a sixteen wave event which can be completed after the defeat of moon lord giving the player a new type of event to complete giving them a new challenge to conquer. The event can be activated day or night and cannot be cancelled by day cycle's but leaving the game will result in a cancellation of the event.
The event summoning item will look like a sealed scroll, similar to the necromantic scroll but sealed.

The event enimies include the following: Demons, lost souls, unholy walkers, serpents, nephilim, knight's of hell, prince's of hell,
Fallen angels.

Wave 1~Demons
Wave 2~Demons, lost souls
Wave 3~Demons, lost souls, unholy walkers
Wave 4~Lost souls, unholy walkers, horseman of war
Wave 5~Lost souls, unholy walkers
Wave 6~Demons, unholy walkers, serpents
Wave 7~Demons, lost souls, unholy walkers, serpents
Wave 8~Unholy walker, serpents, horseman of famine
Wave 9~Demons, lost souls, serpents, nephilim
Wave 10~Unholy walker, serpents, nephilim, knights of hell
Wave 11~Demons, lost souls, serpents, knights of hell, prince's of hell
Wave 12~Lost souls, nephilim, kinghts of hell, prince's of hell, horseman of pestilence
Wave 13~Demons, serpents, knights of hell, fallen angels
Wave 14~Knights of hell, prince's of hell, fallen angels
Wave 15~Demons, lost souls, unholy walkers, nephilim, knights of hell, prince's of hell
Wave 16~Nephilim, knights of hell, prince's of hell, fallen angels horseman of death.

These are the waves in chronical order, though it's just an idea....

Now the important stuff, the drops player's will get.
√ Souls~ Drops from lost souls, used for ammo
√ Fireball fist ~ A fist which shoots fireballs at enimies, projects like the terra blade etc. Drops from horseman of war.
√ Spear of the fallen~ A power spear which can go through walls similar to the mushroom spear. Drops from fallen angels.
√ Soul blaster~ A powerful pistol that requires souls as ammo. Drops from the horseman of famine.
√ Serpents rod of evil~ Summons a serpent similar to the hydra. Drops from serpents.
√ Ring of pestilence~ Equipable ring that summons a horse mount. Drops from the horseman of pestilence.
√ Deaths reaper~ A powerful scythe that when an enimies are killed when using it they explode into pixelated bloody bits. Drops from the horseman of death.
√ Horseman trophies. Drop from each horseman.
√ Banners. Drop from all the enimies.

The scroll can be crafted by 20 of each soul and 50 lumite ore at a hard mode anvil.

Angel NPC~~~
Once the event is completed, a message will show saying "A fallen angel has landed"
and the player will have to search to world to find him/her similar to a meteorite landing.
The player must throw holy water at him/her to purify him. He would sell

heavenly/biblical based items.

Update: @StipulateV Suggested that the NPC sells the boss summoning items.

Please note these are just some ideas. If you also have some cool suggestions about this please add them as well.
Much appreciated, thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
They brought in a Christmas event which is associated with the religion Christianity and nobody had a problem with it. :) I'm just saying...
That's different; Christmas, while it is a Christian holiday, is celebrated by non-Christians too. However, any items in a "biblical" sense (like the items you said the Angel would sell) would cause mass chaos in the community.

That's different; Christmas, while it is a Christian holiday, is celebrated by non-Christians too. However, any items in a "biblical" sense (like the items you said the Angel would sell) would cause mass chaos in the community.
What about angel wings and angel statues? They're biblical yet are in the game.

I'm assuming you've never seen a Religion vs. Science flamewar? Yeah....It gets ugly. Then again, I may be wrong, so don't take my word for it.
I have not, though would like to see one, not obviously through this thread it's not why i made it.
But considering the game isn't based on science or facts like it has a underworld with demons & arch demons and a truffle NPC etc, i don't think having some cool weapons forged in heaven will cause a problem. As far as i see it, if there's new weapons which are good and a new event in which people can do, people will be happy, unless it's buggy and unbalanced :).

Why don't you add a boss or mini-boss, like "Doomsday Swordsman"? I choose Doomsday because it's considered true in both Science and Religion.

Back
Top Bottom