tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I noticed weirdness with some weapon hitboxes. Some of them are too large or may not fit the sprite in some cases causing them to hit nearby blocks for no reason. As an example, Barracuda Gun have rectangular hitbox which fits it perfectly while shooting left and right, but when it is shot up or down it can barely pass through 4 block gap. Another example is Everglade Spray which has the same hitbox as Golden Shower but lacks its special colliding with tiles mechanics.
This bug prevents using such items in caves and even on surface when shooting them at certain angles. Not to mention it confuses people.

Attachments

• pic2.png
    pic2.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 302
How do I get the Amidias' Spark?

From those rare seahorse creatures in the desert i believe....
[doublepost=1493026398,1493025982][/doublepost]
Yep. I'm also playing with a mod that buffs all mobs and bosses.

Hmm, I can't stay inside the devourer's body. I have 173 armor and 900 health and I'm dead in a few seconds.
I tried using the Ark of the Ancients, the P90 with Crystal bullets and the Shredder (which is unusable due to single Digit fps).

How do you do it?

You need to fix the spawn rates and the aggro of the profaned creatures. I haven't even beat the Profaned Guardians yet and these monstrous beasts spawn so often and tear through my house usually killing half my NPCs. Especially the Ungodly Serpent. Me and my friend was about to fight the guardians and we died. There was a ungodly serpent nearby. We thought nothing much of it until it followed us all the way to our base, killing half of our NPCs. They spawn up to 4 times each. I have no problem killing them as I have the Stellar Striker but they deal so much damage and their spawn rates are definitely broken. Maybe try to code a different AI for the Ungodly Serpent so they don't follow you all the way back to base like Wyverns? It makes fighting the Profaned Guardians a whole lot harder.

Ok the devourer is unbeatable on expert. This has to be the most unfair "fight" ever.
The mod was very good and pretty balanced up until now, sadly i cannot progress any further.
Since the patch today the body takes zero damage - congratulations, you made it even more impossible to beat.

Ok the devourer is unbeatable on expert. This has to be the most unfair "fight" ever.
The mod was very good and pretty balanced up until now, sadly i cannot progress any further.
Since the patch today the body takes zero damage - congratulations, you made it even more impossible to beat.
You were never suposed to hit the body yknow, it only ever did 1 damage. The head is what you should be aiming for.

Greetings!
Sorry for bothering, but as a passive terraria player & musician I noticed that your mod soundtrack consist of a jam of remixes of original themes, random themes & wonderful pieces composed by DM DOKURO. I wanted to ask if you were interested in getting original pieces with the style given to this game by Scott Lloyd Shelly for some of the bosses or future events, biomes, etc. I can send you examples of what I already have made.
Again, I’m really sorry for interrupting you. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

Back
Top Bottom