tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you have follow jopojelly comments because thats one, plus a ton of players has ask him about replaying the modloader version 1.3.4.4 again this works if youre a windows user.

Is there anyway to rollback to 1.3.4 in terraria? It didnt really add anything that I use.
[doublepost=1493066948,1493066723][/doublepost]

Also, is there a way to rollback so that it still works with multiplayer? We currently play through steam, but is there a way to use 1.3.4 in multiplayer still?

The TML devs have released this, https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5, which should downgrade you to 1.3.4.4 and get TML working again while everyone waits for TML to get compatibility with Terraria 1.3.5.x, which should be some time around a month from now.

So this
The TML devs have released this, https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5, which should downgrade you to 1.3.4.4 and get TML working again while everyone waits for TML to get compatibility with Terraria 1.3.5.x, which should be some time around a month from now.
So this doesn't downgrade you per se (it shows you are still running 1.3.5) it just allows TML to run in 1.3.5. Is that correct? So other players can still be using 1.3.5 and we can play together?

So this

So this doesn't downgrade you per se (it shows you are still running 1.3.5) it just allows TML to run in 1.3.5. Is that correct? So other players can still be using 1.3.5 and we can play together?

I am not sure as I use the GOG version of the game and simply didn't upgrade. I would recommend taking your question to the TML thread and they should be able to answer your question.

Getting annoyed with the Crowbars and Tiny Sai, but I'm not wanting to go say remove them. I see potential.

Why not make a little something from them?

Crowbar Sai Whip
(5 Crowbars, 1 Tiny Sai, 10 Chains. Can be made at any Anvil)
"Finally, Some use!"

An nod to the "Weapon Out" Mod, this whip, made by Crowbars, Tiny Sai, and chains make for an long and large whip that deals plenty of pain, with a nasty crit should the tip (the Sai) connects

Also, had a second use for the Crowbars.

Crowbar Hook
(10 Crowbars, 1 Hook, 10 Chains. Can be made at any Anvil)
"Whee!"

An nod to the Joost Mod, this Grappling Hook behaves like an very long version of the Swinging Hook.

Saw many posts about Glacier mob.

Is there any tips for venturing and killing the Glacier itself ?
He two shot me with 400 HP. I'm not looking for the chest item, because i haven't figured way to open it (dont spoil it pls)

He two shot me with 400 HP. I'm not looking for the chest item, because i haven't figured way to open it (dont spoil it pls)

Oh, that fella?
It's no issue if you got Summons and Flasks. Mowed it down with ease multiple times.

As for the traveling, keep an way to prevent the "Chilled" Debuff from slowing you down - mounts, those winter gloves, grappling hooks, those sorts of things. Keep an few explosives if you don't have something like the Metor Pickaxe, as some ore in it is hard to break apart. Keep your distance from mobs, as they'll deal Frostfire and can spell trouble on top of being Chilled. While the lighting is tolerable, Don't forget to bring darker torches. Demon, Bone, those sorts of things. Everfrost spreads, so convert it into the Glacier Blocks before using them as Decor...Learned that the hard way.

And lastly, yes, you can use Acorns to farm Glacier Trees.

As for the traveling, keep an way to prevent the "Chilled" Debuff from slowing you down - mounts, those winter gloves, grappling hooks, those sorts of things. Keep an few explosives if you don't have something like the Metor Pickaxe, as some ore in it is hard to break apart. Keep your distance from mobs, as they'll deal Frostfire and can spell trouble on top of being Chilled. While the lighting is tolerable, Don't forget to bring darker torches. Demon, Bone, those sorts of things. Everfrost spreads, so convert it into the Glacier Blocks before using them as Decor...Learned that the hard way.

Why darker torches instead of usual one ?
Currently on pre HM. But will keep an eye for those gloves

Why darker torches instead of usual one ?
Currently on pre HM. But will keep an eye for those gloves

It's because of the bright caves that Torches of an darker light will be more notable.
Also, get the Terraria rework mod (The one alongside the Throwing to Ranged Mod) if you want to get the glove outside of christmas.

he can't go in water ;)
[doublepost=1493160777,1493160692][/doublepost]
Oh, that fella?
It's no issue if you got Summons and Flasks. Mowed it down with ease multiple times.

and yeah, I learned that it spreads the hard way too

Are you going to fix the Nightmare ore spawns? Also, the Argite deposits are way too big. And for some reason, I never got Omikron Bars from the Trinity.

Nooby question- Tremor dosent have ore upon world gen right? because I deactivate tremor because I like big worlds and the glacier covers a huge portion of the snow biome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom