tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Can you disable half your mods, see if you run into problems, then disable another half, repeat? It sounds like this is a mod problem and I don't want to download your whole modlist

So, I finally got around to testing this alongside an unrelated issue. I was running with only cheat sheet enabled, and when I scrolled down the mob browser, the issue reproduced when I got near the bottom.

That means that a vanilla mob is causing the issue. I'm going to try and narrow down which one exactly.

EDIT: Not 100% sure, but I think it may be the Solar Pillar.

Last edited:
So, I finally got around to testing this alongside an unrelated issue. I was running with only cheat sheet enabled, and when I scrolled down the mob browser, the issue reproduced when I got near the bottom.

That means that a vanilla mob is causing the issue. I'm going to try and narrow down which one exactly.

EDIT: Not 100% sure, but I think it may be the Solar Pillar.
It's always the solar pillar, nobody likes it, so it just acts out for attention. Good luck with it.

Hi, love this mod.

The server browser and download link appear to be down.
Any chance of a mirror link for the latest version for 0.9.2

Would be much appreciated

Tried running Thorium, Tremor and Cheat Sheet at the same time and couldn't join friend's server for some reason.

I love this mod but can't you add the materials drops monsters from?
For an example Gel: Drops from zombies etc.
It shows the recipe parts i want this too
And i think it would be way better,i'd use mods i can see the original materials but the mod ones is i can't see :D

When on the item browser, you can sort by mod, and whenever you left click the M statue, it cycles through the mods alphabetically (roughly), and this is very useful. However, sometimes I accidentally scroll past a mod that I'm looking for, and I have to scroll all the way through them again to get back to it. Could you perhaps make it possible to right click and scroll backwards through the mods?

It would be great if you could come with forced multiplayer message when joining with that mod installed, cause it ruined my "multiplayer run with friends" twice, cause they are so cheatty ;-;

It would be great if you could come with forced multiplayer message when joining with that mod installed, cause it ruined my "multiplayer run with friends" twice, cause they are so cheatty ;-;
you should have trustful friends and if not - this is no concern of the mod creator, IMO.

Hide map option might be good, accidently pressed the Reveal map option on Hero's mod since my computer was lagging a bit and now it's a bit hard to continue playing in that world

Dear Jopojelly can you please put the flying dutchman when we input his name on the mobspawner? I know its in there but its in blank.

I think that was a mod adding some custom tools? I don't think it's been updated to 0.9+ yet, so the mod browser won't show it.

I miss the zero ammo consumption cheat so much. Modifiers and accessories can do so much with bullets but not consuming rockets and arrows was too good.
I wish Jopojelly would add those functionalities to CheatSheet: Infinite Ammo and Infinite Throwing Items.

Oh, and that items under the "throwing" damage cathegory could be upgraded with ranged modifiers. But that's more a tModLoader thing, I think...

Hi, are the mod extensions supposed to save with your character? Mine are resetting each time I enter my world on my character.

Excuse jopo but when I click on butcher hostile mobs is supposed to kill as always all mobs and bosses around the character because recently when I click it just kill one mob or maybe one mod is causing some issues?

Excuse jopo but when I click on butcher hostile mobs is supposed to kill as always all mobs and bosses around the character because recently when I click it just kill one mob or maybe one mod is causing some issues?
I could be intentional behavior of another mod, or intentional, dunno.

Hi! i have an error occurs when download this mod. Other mods dont want to load cause i dont have "Enough memory" i have Tremor, Thorium, Calamity mod and works fine, when i get this mod, game crash

Back
Top Bottom