tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

soo, do nazguls spawn now? i ask because im going to continue my plathrough whenever it possible :D
They should be :3

Will likely have a few bug fixes today

Update:

v0.7.8
Fixed issues with Crystals not despawning, but they will despawn at a slower rate than when first introduced.
Fixed issues with Energy Bomb and Explosion Runes (placement wise)
Fixed Ultima Weapon's Ultima attack (I think)
Fixed other issues and displacements (thank you Compa!)

Last edited:
Mr Omnir sir, what are the prequesites for crystals to spawn? I have pleanty of the water/fire/earth ones but thats it D:

Bolt 4 needs the last crystal ;c..

Mr Omnir sir, what are the prequesites for crystals to spawn? I have pleanty of the water/fire/earth ones but thats it D:

Bolt 4 needs the last crystal ;c..
You'll need "Jewel of the Depths" from the Phantom Eyes or Evil Eyes. You need to defeat Ultima Weapon for Bolt 4

balance wise, is the juggernaut supposed to deal 500+ great attack dmg? i mean it has "great" in it but i was just wow, it took me out by surprise

balance wise, is the juggernaut supposed to deal 500+ great attack dmg? i mean it has "great" in it but i was just wow, it took me out by surprise
Yes :< be careful in melee range

I want to (but I doubt it'll happen), is having a special attack animation to indicate it. I do want some sort of indicator, though.

Yes :< be careful in melee range

I want to (but I doubt it'll happen), is having a special attack animation to indicate it. I do want some sort of indicator, though.
well, take ur time though don't rush, also i've found out that u can stack the shield spells together, and well, i think that's the 'cure' for my stupidity and attraction towards getting massacred by great attacks XD

I saw you didn't really have a header for your mod, so I made one for you. (yes it uses the same font as Tibia and features a Red Mage :D)
ONP.png

Strong Edges.
ONP2.png

Soft Edges.

Freakin' awesome : D

BTW, do you know anything about syncing enemies for MP?
Try to make sure that if you want to input behavior like shooting projectiles you have to do
if(Main.netMode != 1) ... I believe netMode 0 is Singleplayer, 1 is Server and 2 is Client. Not really sure though.
and finish it with a
npc.netUpdate = true; <- to send the data to the server. That fixed most of my issues related to multiplayer.
You can look into this part if you're curious.
https://github.com/Cheezegami/Mod-S...blob/master/CheezeMod/NPCs/GraniteWanderer.cs

Didn't realize this mod was on tMod! This is one of my favorite mods, in my opinion far outclassing Thorium/Tremor/Calamity. Mainly because of the awesome boss encounters, epic items, and the Final Fantasy armors :) Good job Omnir, may fortune and glory come your way. (Now we just have to wait for Avalon to update (never))

Didn't realize this mod was on tMod! This is one of my favorite mods, in my opinion far outclassing Thorium/Tremor/Calamity. Mainly because of the awesome boss encounters, epic items, and the Final Fantasy armors :) Good job Omnir, may fortune and glory come your way. (Now we just have to wait for Avalon to update (never))
Avalon is getting a tMod port as we speak :)
I'm so pumped to play this and Avalon at the same time (also throwing the other big content mods in to make balance obsolete :D )

Avalon is getting a tMod port as we speak :)
I'm so pumped to play this and Avalon at the same time (also throwing the other big content mods in to make balance obsolete :D )
It'll be very exciting indeed, although I noticed most Omnir bosses are really hard! I actually can't beat the Ultima Weapon with a Meowmere and the full Melee Ragnarok set (from Thorium).

It'll be very exciting indeed, although I noticed most Omnir bosses are really hard! I actually can't beat the Ultima Weapon with a Meowmere and the full Melee Ragnarok set (from Thorium).
Yeah, Omnir has a knack for designing some powerful bosses. There are some very dated videos and strategies on how to defeat them, but they may still work :)

I think it'd balance terribly, but I don't know those 2 mods well :< My own needs a lot of balancing, itself.
Thorium's balance is mostly vanilla level, it has integrated items for almost every part of the game and a little bit past moon lord.
Calamity on the other hand has stronger bosses and (mostly) stronger items than vanilla. It has a huge amount of post-moon lord bosses as well.

But yeah if you balance at about the vanilla tiers you should be fine. For example by having certain constraints in place to prevent skipping major parts of the game.

Back
Top Bottom