Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Do you plan on updating the texture pack to 1.3.3? They got tube tops now and I want my waifu to be perfect dang it
I was working on an update for 1.3.2, for some time. but then the Legion epxansion for WoW launched.
and it have taken up most of my spare time :dryadeek:

I have tinkered a bit with the new content in 1.3.3 and i kind of only have to go trough the new Armor and Vanity items.
so Sooner or later, there should be an update:dryadwink:
Edit: very Soon!

most of this isn't really my style, but i LOVE the mourning wood. very clever.
Glad you liked it :dryadgrin:

It's files are:
NPC_325.xnb
Gore_469.xnb
Gore_471.xnb
Gore_473.xnb
Gore_475.xnb

Last edited:
Finished the v1.9.0 Update for Terraria 1.3+
Update_1.9.0.png

Also it's 5 years minus 1 day, since i first Released this Mod on the Old Terraria Forum
back then all it did was changing the Original Player sprite to a slimmer female one
(as back then there was only 1 look for player sprite)

Last edited:
Finished the update for Terraria 1.3.4.x
Update_1.9.1.png

Also added an optional download for the Experimental: Texture pack support in terraria 1.3.4.3
Read more about it Here
Also note, that Currently Alternate Player_#_# textures, is not currently loaded into Terraria by this feature

Out of curiosity.. Would you ever consider making stuff like the Fox Mask, Wolf Mask and Cat Mask in to actual Masks instead of just the half-masks they seem to be?

Out of curiosity.. Would you ever consider making stuff like the Fox Mask, Wolf Mask and Cat Mask in to actual Masks instead of just the half-masks they seem to be?
Actually, i did think about that a few days ago, while i was doing some testing and tweaking

Creating this, will also give the option for people to roleplay as "Anthropomorphic Animals"
Although only, Cat, Fox, Wolf & Unicorn. but from what i have seen Wolfs are the most commonly cosplay'ed as

Actually, i did think about that a few days ago, while i was doing some testing and tweaking

Creating this, will also give the option for people to roleplay as "Anthropomorphic Animals"
Although only, Cat, Fox, Wolf & Unicorn. but from what i have seen Wolfs are the most commonly cosplay'ed as

Huh.. I wasn't even thinking of the Roleplaying aspect. That could be really awesome as well! :)

Huh.. I wasn't even thinking of the Roleplaying aspect. That could be really awesome as well! :)
this is how they currently look like:
Anthropomorphic_Animals.png

although hair still show for Wolf & Cat, but that can be fixed at the Stylist
and all show players eye color
i also made optional Tails which replaces the vanity cloaks :dryadwink:

Although it doesn't work like this yet:
Anthropomorphic_Animals_Tails.png

as that would require tinkering with the Default player sprite, which is alot of work
and hijack another accessory item for the Fox's hands, one that show for both right and left hands, so pretty much shackles
Hmmm wait....:dryadwhat:
Maybe 4 of the 5 Styles sets could be used for this, but that would require alot of Planning and Tinkering :dryadrolleyes:

I really like the Dryad and player deer-taur sprites. They look pretty awesome!
Thank you! :dryadgrin:

this is how they currently look like:
Anthropomorphic_Animals.png

although hair still show for Wolf & Cat, but that can be fixed at the Stylist
and all show players eye color
i also made optional Tails which replaces the vanity cloaks :dryadwink:

Although it doesn't work like this yet:
Anthropomorphic_Animals_Tails.png

as that would require tinkering with the Default player sprite, which is alot of work
and hijack another accessory item for the Fox's hands, one that show for both right and left hands, so pretty much shackles
Hmmm wait....:dryadwhat:
Maybe 4 of the 5 Styles sets could be used for this, but that would require alot of Planning and Tinkering :dryadrolleyes:

Thank you! :dryadgrin:

Wow.. That was super fast! :) And they all look really cool! And the tail idea is nice as well.

Should work for any version of Terraria v1.3.4.x.
If you find any bugs, let me know and i will look into fixing them! :dryadwink:

Well the thing isn't working for some reason :(
Guess I'll try it one more time
Sounds like you did something wrong.:dryadwhat:
Tell me what file(s) you downloaded and what you did to try and install.

You did read the readme.txt, Right? :dryadwink:
and you are using a Windows OS? (Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10)
Also I don't have Windows 10, so i don't know if there is any oddness with that :dryadrolleyes:
(but i have heard a lot of games had issues with mods on Windows 10)

Sounds like you did something wrong.:dryadwhat:
Tell me what file(s) you downloaded and what you did to try and install.

You did read the readme.txt, Right? :dryadwink:
and you are using a Windows OS? (Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10)
Also I don't have Windows 10, so i don't know if there is any oddness with that :dryadrolleyes:
(but i have heard a lot of games had issues with mods on Windows 10)
no difference between windows 7-10 filing system, only capabilities

also, with bugs with modding other games, or other games in general, I'm using the latest windows 10 version with no probs (Starbound, MC, Skyrim, not tested Terraria yet)

no difference between windows 7-10 filing system, only capabilities

also, with bugs with modding other games, or other games in general, I'm using the latest windows 10 version with no probs (Starbound, MC, Skyrim, not tested Terraria yet)
On the surface level yes, but an Operative is like a iceberg in the sea. There is a lot below the sea that most PC users have no knowledge about :dryadwink:
But for Windows 8 to be like 7 and 10 you have to completely ignore Meatro (the Tablet menu interface) :dryadrolleyes:
No, it's games Brought on Microsoft's Store aka "Games for windows 2.0" which should had stayed dead and gone!!

But Frankly, @✩ITzzPixelHere✩ have some issues, and didn't give me any specifics nor clues for me to work from to solve it :dryadsad:
and certainly not the PC system itself. So i could figure it out what the issue is myself and then fix the issue.
I'm an IT Technician, and asking what Operative is the bog standard question. as it's kind of asking what language are you speaking :dryadwink:
"hva' snakker du om?" "was spricht du?" "what are you talking about?"

But also Windows xp-10 was Given as an Example, as Windows is the Common OS
as many people don't understand if you ask them what Operative System they are running, unless you mention Windows or mac...
if (s)he had sad Mac or Linux, that would explain what the issue is; incompatibility with Mac and Linux since i don't have either of those. %:sigh:
if (s)he didn't say windows 10, i could rule out Windows store entirely :dryadgrin:

I have yet to run into something that really made feel like i need to upgrade to Windows 8 or 10.
as i have a Xbone Controller working on Windows 7, yet Microsoft stated it required Windows 10... :dryadwhat:
with the only real difference is what Direct-X Microsoft Limits you do have (based on your OS, not the hardware)
and how large HDD or SSD drives the Motherboards Bios can read, without a firmware update.
but also since i have Windows 7 pro, 64Bit - i can use to up to 192 GB Ram of System Memory. (CPU is limited to 64 GB)
but i don't have a reason to go above 32GB yet.
Sure, if i had Windows 10 i could squeeze out a few more FPS, yet by disabling Windows 7's Aero can yeld slightly more. :dryadtongue:
and i can Run Doom(4) on 1080x1920x60fps @ Max settings with a GTX 1080 on Win7 :dryadpassionate:
what can Windows 10 do that i can't get my windows 7 to do?, what spy on me? wait how is that even a good thing? :dryadtongue:
the new Skylake CPU?, that is a downgrade to what i currently have... before we look at losing 24 Pci-e lanes by going down to the default of 16 :dryadeek:
and No @NexusTheBrony, this isn't directed at you :dryadwink:, it is entirely directed at Microsoft and Intel.
as they are pushing the limit in reverse...

Also several modding tools don't work on Windows 8/10, like the png to Xnb converter tool (since the Dev kit needs Windows XP, Vista or 7)
Which is totally arbitrary, but also Microsoft stopped support for it not that long after Windows 8's Launch. :dryadrolleyes:
and that is the Program-engine Terraria runs on.

Sorry for bumping this topic, but I had a question...

Zilem, are all of the monsters female?
Don't you have slimmer versions of the original monsters with their genders maintained? (Like the Zom, zoms)

Back
Top Bottom